The game (Harry)

Summary: you're the daughter of the queen of hearts. Your family is richest on the isle. You're a elegant, but strong princess. You're also a outfit freak so you change clothes in minutes.
————————————————

"I want the red one!" You ordered to one of your lousy servants while sitting in your throne. It was quite a normal day for you, just chilling getting to order people around and looking incredibly fancy.

Living on the isle is quite a poor existence for almost everyone. Except for you, you lived in a pretty decent looking castle, especially when compared to the other buildings. You had a tiny palace of your very own. Your mother still rules in Wonderland but you have been brought here with the promise that you'd get a place in Auradon Prep. But instead they locked you up in the isle and you're not allowed to go back to your home in Wonderland.

It has bothered you a lot, but now you like it here. You got power, money and no one even thinks about messing with you. Except one...

You adjusted into a more comfortable position while sitting in your throne and doing your nails. "You better get out of there Harry before I get you myself." You calmly spoke
"Darnit!" Harry stepped very disappointed out of his hiding spot "how did ye knew it?! I was barely making noise!"
You rolled your eyes, he does this like every week. Trying to sneak up to you and planning to rob or kidnap you. It's a sorta game you two are playing for quite some time now. And although it started off as really annoying you're really liking it now that you're constantly winning.
"Ye didn't even let do the threatening part." He faked a pout and looked at you with his blue puppy dog eyes.

You stood up from you throne, casually made a outfit change by ripping the puffy skirt of the big royal gown you wore and revealed a cool biker look. Harry looked at you in big awe, your outfit transformations were always quite something to see "Harry, you're getting kinda predictable" you walked up to a massive buffet table with all your favorite treats nicely placed on it. Wonderland magic still works on the isle. It's not much but it does makes you quite powerful here because of that little bit of magic.
"But like two week ago I promised ye I would stop, and I haven't tried anything until now!" He grumbled.
You smiled and picked a cupcake from the table. "You have like only one outfit,"
You looked him up and down and took a bite "i knew you wouldn't change."
You looked at yourself in the mirror adjusting your tiara. You love playing these games with him, I even believe it's your favorite part of the week.

Harry smirked "Oh princess," he said sounding very sly
Your gaze started to become a bit blurry and your head started spinning.
"Uhh, what's hap-happening?"
Your legs felt weak, struggling to keep you standing.
"I believe I did change this time.."
You fell to the ground and the last thing you saw was Harry about to pick you up.

When waking up you felt yourself laying down in what felt like a bed. You slowly fluttered your eyes open and looked at the quite interesting, new to you surroundings. First, the tv was very loud and could clearly be heard although it wasn't in the room. The room was also very messy, there were many things hung from the ceiling and the entire room had a strong male odor. One thing sure, you were faaaar away from your perfect little castle.

"Ah! Sleeping beauty is awake!" Harry cheered while entering the room with some water and food for you. You took the plate while he sat next to you on the bed. "And what is this for dick move, Hook?" You took a sip from the water he gave you while you looked incredibly annoyed.
He smirked "told ye I'd change love."
He took the plate back from you before you even could take a little bite and just threw it out the window.
"And what was that good for???" You yelled while looking slightly shocked at the window.

"Reasons.."
Harry climbed on top of you without saying a word inching towards your face, staring at your lips.
You cheeks turned bright pink. "Wh-what are you doing??"
He smirked and lingered toward you left ear. "I know ye can stop me, so why aren't ye?"
He locked his eyes with yours, waiting for a sassy response. But you didn't knew what to say. Sure, there has been a lot of tension between you guys for quite some time now. And although you hoped about it happening you didn't really think it'd really eventually be happening.
Harry inched his face closer to yours, teasing you with his lips just inches away from yours.

"Really?" The flirty boy laughed. "I didn't knew I could shut ye up this easily! I should've done this months ago!" Harry hung over your body, adoring the sight of you not being able to say anything. 
You looked away from his gaze, feeling defeated. Ugh, he'll never shut up about this.
"You're just playing." You suddenly said.
He raised a brow "I am?"
You made a cocky laugh. "Of course you are, I'm not blind dumbass."
He started to chuckle "really Y/N? Are you sure?"
You rolled eyes "ofco-

And before you realized he had smacked his lips into yours. Your eyes widened as you felt his hands pinning yours above your head and deepening the kiss. But soon they started to shut, feeling a sort of electric feeling in your stomach. You kissed him hungrily back, you'd have never admitted that you wanted this to happen for so and and neither did he. He let go of your hands, making you able to run trough his hair. He stopped the kiss to look at you "I think I need to win more often."
You rolled your eyes and restarted the kiss while he caressed his hands over every inch of your body, finally being able to relive the tension you two had build up.

After the long steamy kiss you two were snuggled up in his bed. Him caressing your upper arm. "Y/n ye don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." He suddenly said in a low husky voice.
You smiled. "I think I can somehow imagine what you felt."