Lost and missing (Harry)

Summary: you're the "sister" of Ben. Your name is Bella and you feel a little lost in Auradon but Not knowing why. When Mal goes back to the isle you decide to go with the VK's Ben and Lonny. Not knowing that the story just started here.
Word count: 2100

--------------------------------------

We were on the isle, waiting for Ben and Mal to come back down.
Mal didn't felt home in Auradon so she decided to back to her for her feelings real home, the isle. I wished that I could do the same, going to a place who really felt like home.

I don't know what they're doing upstairs but it's taking forever! Suddenly, I got distracted by some random noises sounding like footsteps. I decided to check this out And walked away from my friends.  further into the dark who didn't felt so frightening as it should be. I noticed I wasn't alone. "Who's there?"
I didn't heard anything back I asked it again, knowing I could be in danger. "in the name of the Auradon princess, show me who you are!"
the mysterious figure looking like a pirate stepped out of the dark, with a creepy smirk plastered on his face is he showed himself in a flickering streetlight.
"Princess ey? Must be the younger sister of king Ben."
I took a few step backwards. "Who are you?"
His smile faded away for a faked pout "You're still keeping that pore princess act up? You know Y/n when we're alone you can act normal."
"Stop it, I don't know who you are. Just leave me alone, okay!"
Confused he stared at me, looking like he was comparing me with someone else. "You really think you're Bella, don't you?"
"Yes I do. Now leave me alone you creep!"
He lifted me up, throwing me over his shoulder. "Yeah Y/n I can't do that. Uma and I would love to talk to ye."

Harry's POV.
Back at the ship I brought Y/n to my cabin and tied her up. No matter how hard it was to do that with my old childhood friend i couldn't give her a chance to escape.
I ran up to the deck again, searching for my captain.
"Uma? Uma! Uma where are you? Uma I need to talk to you!"
"Gosh Harry, what's wrong?"
I only had to give her a smile, the smile we both weren't able to make for years.
"Where's she?"
I pointed at my cabin, letting her have some time alone with her long lost friend.

Y/n POV.
I felt scared in the room of the pirate, being tied up and all alone.
Suddenly, the door opened slowly.
The light revealed a girl around my age. She looked at me like the boy had done not that long ago.
"Y/n it's really you!" She attacked me in a hug. Calling me the same name the pirate boy had done. "I'm not Y/n."
The boy returned back into the room. They started to whisper, clearly about me and my behavior.
"Good luck." whispered the girl to the boy and left.

"Well," the boy said and sat down backwards on the chair in front of me. "I'm not Y/n!" I yelled, feeling  the tension building up.
"Who am I?" The boy asked, his voice so cold as his eyes.
"I-I don't know. I don't know who you are. P-please let me go."
He asked it again, this time showing more anger.
"Try again, who am I?"
I shrugged "I really don't know."
He stood up leaning towards me, making me feel more scared than I already was. "Who am I!?"
"I don't know, please let me go!" Tears started to roll down, getting every second more frightened by the boy.
Before I could realize it I felt a stinging pain trough my cheek. The boy had slapped me...
"I'm Harry! Dammit"
He kicked the chair he just sat on and broke it into pieces with his own bare hands.
He started to kick other stuff in his room, trying to loose his anger.
"Harry!?" The now familiar voice of the girl yelled. Being shocked with what she found.
"See?" He yelled at me while pointing at the girl. "Uma knows my name. And I know hers. That's the most common thing in a friendship!"
"Harry stop! Go away, we don't want her to get more scared. Just go back to the original plan!" He left again, taking a rope and his sword with him. I tried to remind the name he said, but I couldn't make up a single letter if his name.