Trouble (Harry)

Summary: you're the daughter of the Cheshire Cat. Together with your lovely pirate boyfriend you cause a lot of trouble in Auradon.
--------------------------------------

Y/N glared at Fairy Godmother, making the fairy a bit uneasy. Harry was in the chair next to her, staring at Bens desk. They were simply waiting for 'King' Ben to come to his office, to speak to the two trouble makers, of Auradon Prep. Y/N mentally smiled to herself, and decided to scare the fairy.

She jolted forward, but stayed in her seat, biting at Fairy Godmother.
Godmother jumped, and started to tremble a bit, but tried to hide her fear, that just washed over her. Y/N let out a mad laugh, just like her father the Cheshire cat. She leaned backwards, so her head rested on Harry's lap. Thats when Ben came in. "You can go now, Fairy Godmother."
"Thank god."

The moment Y/n saw Ben she teleported to his chair, fully believing Ben was the one in trouble.
"So so Ben, what did you do this time mister?"

"Causing trouble, I assume?"
Y/n searched for some paper and a scissor so she could kill the time by cutting fancy figures.

Harry grinned at her actions, but Ben clearly wasn't enjoying it the same way.
"Y/n, go back to your seat."

The girl sighed and slowly left the much more comfortable chair for her own colder one. "You know what's unfair? Your twisty thingy chair. You're the only one who has that thing, if I was queen I would give everyone a twisty thingy chair."
Instead of going to her own place Y/n decided to sit on her boyfriend's lap.

Ben sighed. "Y/n we aren't here to listen to your opportunity, we're here to talk about the trouble you two are causing!"

"It's not our problem that ye never heard of fun.."
Harry said, playing with Y/n's hair.
"Or that you can't understand that a joke is necessary if you want to enjoy life."
Y/n added while cutting her paper figure out.

Ben sighed, talking with those two is almost impossible. The only thing they understand is each other and nothing else, except causing trouble and working on his nerves.

"Y/n, Harry. Of course I know what fun is, I'm the same age as you. But I'm also king and I can't let your guys do what you want whenever you want."

The two weren't paying attention anymore. Y/n was too busy with her figures and Harry couldn't get his eyes of her lips. The way she licked her bottom lip when she was drawing, or just like now cutting. Or the way she smiled when something turned out the way she wanted it.

Yes she's the daughter of the always smiling Cheshire Cat, with other explanation she also almost never stops with smiling. But for every emotion she has her own very unique and gorgeous smile.
For instance, when she's
angry. Her smile is bright but her eyebrows are hung heavy.
Or proud, her eyes are sparkling like a five year old who just learned to draw a cat.

"Are you two even listening?"
Ben looked frustrated at the trouble couple. They didn't even payed a little attention to his speech about respect and good behaviors.

"Look," Y/n smiled at her boyfriend. "I made Ben!"
She showed him a paper doll with a crown made of the words "boring", "annoying" and "lame".
Harry laughed. "Here, lemme make the face!"
He grabbed the pen out of Ben's hand an started to draw a funny face.

When finished he gave the figure back to Y/n, who immediately started to play.
"Hey I'm king Ben, blah blah blah. And I'm the bluh blah king. Listen to my boring rulessss!!!"
They laughed again, both not even thinking about giving Ben the attention he asked for.

Ben gave up and let the two go. How could he ever think he was able to make this two listen?
When the to two had left he sat frustrated down at his desk.
"There must be at least one way the bring those two some manners by."

A little time later Ben heard people having fun outside. He stared out of the window, and saw just as he had feared Y/n and Harry goofing around with some various colors of spray paint, making in their eyes 'funny' pictures. After the art session they started to make out, giggling like they were two little kids, and Enjoying how they broke the rules.

Ben sighed frustrated and sat back at his desk.
"What do I need to do with this two?"