The wrong one (Thomas)

Summary: you're having a relationship with a boy named Kyle. He looks incredibly handsome but he has a terrible personality. He also treats you horrible. Thomas, who's your best friend for a long time. Notices it isn't going great. So he tries to show you what real love is.
-----------------------------------

"You slut! I wish we had never met!"

Those words were playing trough your mind, along with many others. While sitting defeated on the ground.

"I don't get why I'm still with you."

Just one of the many others. And yes he was right, why does he stays with you? He practically hates you.

You stepped in the bathroom. To look in the mirror how much bruises he had caused you this time.

You looked at your eye, heavily bruised. You touched it, hissing in pain. Still it's just like the others, all those bruises he had made on you, the outside and inside.

"Nothing a little makeup won't cure." You said to yourself, trying to make you believe it wasn't that bad.

Makeup, your good old friend. Without it you where nothing but a bruised mess. Every month you spend hundreds of dollars on makeup just to fix your bruised self up.

I wished that makeup could do the same for the inside.

You opened a drawer, grabbing your favorite brush and heaviest concealer. And bibbidi-bobbidi boo, you looked like a princess again.

You took the chance to look at yourself, is this your life? Does this makes you happy? Do you really love that Kyle?

Before you drowned in your thoughts your phone saved you.

You checked who it was, Thomas that amazing friend who always could cheer you up in the darkest times.

You looked once more in the mirror and forced yourself to smile before accepting the face time call.

"Hey Y/n!" He smiled with his lovely eyes and dorky smile.

The forced smile faded and a real one took it's place.
"Hey Thomas!"

He smiled confused.
"Who's Thomas? I bet he's handsome."

You rolled your eyes.
"Hey Tommy."
You still don't understand why he wants you so badly to call him Tommy. No one else is allowed to do that.

"That's better."

"Why did you called?" You asked.

"Well, I'm standing in front of your door. Ringed the bell a thousands times but you didn't answered."

You eyes widened, what if he notices that someone is not going well?

Without saying anything back you hung up and sprinted to your door.

You opened the door and saw a prince standing in front of you.
Without deciding it was a good idea or not you jumped in his arms and hugged him tight.

Yes, you're scared. Scared of that Kyle who tries to ruin your life. Why can't you just break up?

Because your in love, odd love but still. You're able to call it love.

"Wow hey, nice to see you too!"
He hugged you back, a little overwhelmed by your actions.

He put you back down on the ground immediately noticing something is wrong. But not daring to ask you. He knows you, he knows that you can keep your mouth shut about your feelings for your whole lifetime.

Why can't you do that with surprises?

"Everything ok?" He asked.

"Yup!" You lied. And I thought that Thomas was good at acting.