Traitor (part 2)

AN: because I've got so many message of people almost begging me to do something more with this concept. So again, you're the daughter of jack Sparrow. And previously, you were caught by uma and her crew because you still need to repay them but you escaped. It's a few months later and you're in a quite a situation.
——————————————————————————

"This is not quite the treatment I usually get." You mumbled to the Being a bit overwhelmed. You've gotten yourself in quite some situations before, but this one..
A loud roar went right into your face, blasting all kinds of dirty drools on your face and body.
You swept some spit of your face while the other one was holding your hat on top of your head.
"Yeah this one is definitely in my top 3"
You hung upside down at one leg being held by an tentacle of water.

How this happened is actually quite an amusing story. Living on the isle and being the daughter of the well known Captain Jack Sparrow adventure is just in your blood. And that might be the reason why you are in this situation. You found a way to escape the barrier, after years of searching and solving riddles

When finally being able to leave the isle you traveled around at sea, for the first time in your life being able to explore the real world.
You heard a tale about a treasure, a treasure who turns you back in time for a while. The downside was that you have to steal it from a god. Kelaya, the god of creation. Rumors say she wears the appearance of an giant white tiger and she is quite a peaceful being. You were convinced that it would be easy to take the treasure, cause of your charms and skills. But in reality it was going quite differently.

The loud, watery, nothing like a peaceful tiger giant kept roaring at you while you weren't able to do anything.
"Well, the rumors about you being a nice tiger lady are NOT true."
While hanging there you had a perfect sight on the treasure. It was in the giant being, glowing and beating like a sort of heart.
You realized at this very moment that this might could be the end of you. Cause you saw no way escaping this time. It made you think. Is this really the end? Did You really fail? Well being killed by a giant god is quite an astonishing death. But you expected more of your life.
The watery being stared with great anger in your eyes, about to end you and the legacy of the name Sparrow. Gosh, daddy must be disappointed.

"Really! A darn god!? Couldn't ye make it a little easier for me Y/N?"

Your heart skipped a beat when you heard that annoying voice. You struggled a bit to turn Around so you could face the old, friend. Harry was looking quite annoyed and overwhelmed. You waved, "hello." Brought in a very calm, nonchalant tone.
The Being made you fall and tried to attack Harry.
You fell into the water, and looking at the situation going on up there you decided to stay a little longer into the water.
And as you were hiding, you looked up to Harry fighting with the Being. Why would he do that for you? You stabbed him in the back multiple times. And how did he find you? Nobody knew how to escape The Isle except you. And this place is very hidden so that's a wonder too.

Harry had it rough. He tried his very best staying alive and escaping the claws of the godly being. Your conscience is as yelling at you. Even you couldn't let a guy who did so much for you die because you weren't in the mood to fight. You sighed, "fine I'll help him!"
And together as a team you two were able to fight off the Being and escape, sadly without the treasure.

There was a lot of tension back on your ship. You held the stir while Harry just stood there, very uncomfortable and not knowing what to do watching you. "So.." he stammered.
"So?" You said back

"What were ye doing in that cave?" Harry's voice sounded caring. Nothing like his usual smug and cocky behavior.
"Treasure." You curtly said.
"Gold?"
You snickered. "I wealthier than that preppy land on the other side mate."
Harry turned you away from the stir and locked his eyes with yours, "ye can tell me.."
A smirk formed on his face. "I even think you owe it to me, I saved ye life love."

You rolled your eyes and held your head down, away from his gaze. "It could turn back time."
He looked confused, "why would ye need that, yer life is great. Right?"
You shook your head and smiled at his adorable thinking. "I wanted to go back to you, cause being a pirate on your own is quite hard work. And, I-i really, well, your company is not horrible." Your S/c cheeks turned bright pink
Harry's eyes widened, this is the first time he could speak with you without you or him being a cocky annoying jerk.

He placed his hands on your hips, locking his eyes with you again and with a big smile plastered on his face. "Ye want to know how I found ye?, well this thing did the trick pretty well" he showed you a broken compass, your fathers. He playfully continued his story. "Ye know, one day I met a quite interesting guy, he reminded me of someone else named like a bird. But anyhow, this bird man gave me his I thought broken, compass. Telling me th-

His story was interrupted with a kiss. A passionate loving kiss. "It leads you to thing you want most." You finished with a smile.
Harry smiled back, kissing you again. He deepened the kiss, holding you tight. He pushed you against the stir, making it a bit more rough. A few minutes later he slowly ended the kiss, stepping away from you.

Your eyes widened as you realized what he just did. "Jerk." You laughed.
Harry smirked at you while holding his hook. "You don't know how much I missed this thing!"
"And," he continued while his nose touched yours. "I believe that I've caught a Sparrow" he smirked. You smiled back, showing him your freed hands. "Almost mate." You teased.
He pecked your lips quickly. "This time I won't let you escape."
"I wasn't planning to, Hooky."
———————————————————————

AN: hey guys. What do you think??? Tell me please and be honest. I'm here to learn and I feel like the quality of my writing isn't as good as it was. But you guys can tell me. The word count is 1101 btw. Also, I wanted to start a group chat on Insta. You know just fun a few people together and talking about what we like. (I love to draw, I'm even working on a comic :)
But yeah, my insta name is Is really appreciate it if you follow me. Aaand dm about the group please. I love internet friends and I have many interests. So if you'd like to contact me i say yesyes. Bc I love u guys🥰
And I'll try to update more, and the writing will be better I promise. Just send in the good ideas. (On insta please because I like the way of messaging better than on Wattpad)
But I don't have anything else to say anymore soooo bye and see you later. Byeee