Welcome Back To Auradon

"Jeez," Ellie said as she walked the hallway, "Never thought I'd want to be back."

Ellie was wearing a green sweater with a witch's hat on the center, black skinny jeans, and green converse. Her hair was back to brown once again, and it was straighten into a ponytail.

"Yeah," Said a girl next to her, "I mean I like a break but working in my mom's restaurant all break- was a lot of work."

With Ellie was her new roommate. The daughter of Princess Tiana and Prince Naveen. Tia is her name and the sixteen year old matched favorite colors to Ellie. Tia has really curly brown hair, wearing a light green crop top shirt with a frog on it, dark green skinny jeans, and light brown flats.

"I mean didn't you spend break in Emerald City?" Tia asks.

Ellie nods, "Yeah and I really needed the break."

Tia nods as they walk to their next class.

"I think we all needed one after Cotillion." Tia said.

Ellie laughs at that, then they stop at the door for their next class. And there Ellie stopped in her tracks. Sitting at his desk was Dorian Gale. The very same Dorian Gale as always.

Tia looked into the classroom and saw Dorian sitting at his seat talking among the guys on the tourney team. He seemed happy. He was wearing his jersey number 39 on it, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes. Tia turns to Ellie.

"Go talk to him," She sounded pushy.

"Tia," Ellie said adjusting her backpack.

Tia crossed her arms on her chest, "You grew up on the Isle, you're mother is the Wicked Witch, and all the stuff you went through but talking to Dorian Gale makes you nervous?"

Ellie sighs, "Look I don't know. It's been months since Cotillion and we- haven't spoken since last day of class. I promised to write but I was so involved in Emerald City. It was breathtaking." She said.

Tia tilts her head, "Well you're going to have to comfort him eventually."

Ellie nods, "Yeah. You're right." Ellie said as she went to enter the class.

But then she was about to enter but froze seeing someone cling their arms onto Dorian's. Ellie took a deep breathe of shock and had no idea how to response.

"Ellie?" Tia asks.

Then Tia looked into the classroom. Clinging her arms on Dorian was the daughter of Snow White and Prince Florian, Sara White. Her long curly blonde hair was a natural beauty itself, but Sara did live up to her mother's legacy. Sara was fair in the school. Wearing a red jacket, blue tank top, yellow skinny jeans, blue heels, and a red bow in her hair.

"Maybe we can skip this class." Ellie said.

Tia looks at Ellie, "Look I can't start the first day back from break skipping. My mom would have me wash dishes for weeks."

Then walking over was their teacher, "You two plan on joining us?"

"Yes, sir." The girls follow in.

Ellie and Tia take their seats. Dorian noticed Ellie, he got off from sitting on his desk and reached over to nudge her. Ellie and Dorian were sitting near each other. He waves at her the moment he sees her looking at him.

"Welcome back," He said.

Ellie nods, "Yeah."

Ellie's attention was brought back to the board as their teacher became to conduct class. Ellie frowns as she leans into her hands. She knew she told Dorian they didn't belong together but she didn't think he'd get over that quickly.