My Confession

When Ellie landed her broom down on a small island in front of a waterfall hidden within a forest, Rory still held onto her waist.

"Rory," Ellie said smirking, "We're here."

Rory opens his eyes, "Ri- Right."

Ellie rolls her eyes while smiling, "Afraid of heights, eh?"

Rory turns to her, "Not true." He said.

Ellie set the broom down and sat down on the grass, "Could've fooled me."

Rory smirks and tries to compose himself, "I'm fine."

Ellie giggles, "Okay Fitzherbert." She said smiling.

Rory looks at the place with amazement, "Wow. This place is so pretty."

Ellie nods, "I randomly found this place when I first started to learn how to ride the broom."

Rory looks at her, "Really?"

Ellie placed her hands on the grass, "It was after we defeated Maleficent and- my magic was becoming apart of myself." She said.

Rory nods and looks at the waterfall. The waterfall was literally in front of them on the small island they were on, surrounding them was water and land on both sides within five feet of a swim.

"You come here often?" He asks.

Ellie nods, "Originally all the time after the whole Maleficent thing," Ellie then stares at the waterfall, "I came here less and less as things with Cotillion got closer. Then I just stopped before Cotillion, I haven't been here in a long time."

Rory looks at her, "You okay, Ellie?" He asks.

Ellie brushed her hair behind her ear, "I don't know why I feel like this."

"Like what?" He asks.

Ellie stands up, "I'm so angry whenever I see Sara White. I get so mad when I see her and Dorian together. But I shouldn't because I ended things." She said.

Rory stands up, "Hey, you shouldn't deny how you feel. If you're angry at Sara for stealing a guy you clearly still have feelings for that's normal. Also, if you're mad at them being together, it's normal. It gets better after time."

Ellie looks at him, "How do you know?"

Rory holds onto her hands, "I've been there."

Ellie frowns, "Dorian is the first guy- the first guy to move on in front of me."

"Oh so there are others?" Rory asks.

Ellie looks at him, "Only two exs."

Rory nods, "Dorian would be one and then the other is on the Isle. Or is he here?"

Ellie shakes her head, "No. There is no way Harry would come here." She said.

Rory seemed confused, "Harry?"

Ellie looks back at him, "Harry Hook."

She and Rory ended up sitting back down on the ground. Rory noticed how nervous Ellie was bringing up her former boyfriend.

"My last girlfriend," Rory started, "Was Allie. She is the daughter of Alice from the story Alice in Wonderland. We were really close and we really cared about each other."

Ellie sat there listening, "Sounds nice."

Rory turns to her, "It was until- well we broke up."

Elli looks at him, "What happened?" She frowns.