Okay?

Dorian groaned as he was laid down on the bed in the nurse's office. In came the school's doctor, which ironically was Doc from Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs.

"What happened?" Doc asks.

Sara looks at Doc with a pleading look, "Oh it was awful, Uncle Doc, just awful! That Ellie girl- she attacked us!"

Sara had tears in her eyes as she sobbed for attention. However, the others weren't on her side. It was at that moment, that Doc decided to have the girls leave to he can look at Dorian.

"Boys can you help me out?" Doc asks Ben, Doug, Jay, and Carlos.

The four boys nod and help out. Jay and Carlos held Dorian up, who was in pain, Ben held Doug lift up Dorian's shirt and now Doc could see the damage.

"Looks like a superficial burns." Doc said, "How him steady I'll get some burn cream for him."

The boys nod.

"Ben," Jay said without looking up, "What are you going to do about Ellie?"

Carlos frowns, "She- didn't mean to." He said.

Ben looks at the two VK boys, "I know she's your friend but she attacked a student." Ben said.

"She couldn't control her magic," Jay said, "How would you feel if it were Mal?"

To be fair Ben was thinking the same thing, since the whole Isle situation and Mal transforming into a dragon. He had been worrying if that would lead to something bad, and yet nothing bad has happened. Well expect with what happened with Ellie.

"We can try a search party but if she doesn't want to be found," Ben stops by frowning, "There is nothing we can do for her."

Doc comes back over and gets the burn cream on Dorian, the guy groans a bit from the pain and then Doc wraps up his wound. Then the four boys lowered Dorian onto the bed.

Doc leans out into the hallway, "Girls you can come in,"

In came Evie, Mal, Jane, and Sara. Sara rushed over to Dorian holding his hand and stroking his hair. Dorian slowly opens his eyes and looks around.

"I'll notify your parents, Dorian." Doc said and left the room.

Sara looks at Dorian, "I'm so glad that witch didn't hurt you."

Carlos glares, "She has a name." He said.

Sara ignored Carlos, "I was so worried,"

Jay crossed his arms on his chest. Mal and Evie stood side by side, and Carlos was next to Jay. Doug was next to his girlfriend and Jane was next to her boyfriend. Ben was still by the bed with Sara.

"Where is Ellie-?" Dorian asks.

Mal looks at Dorian, "Why do you even care?" She asks.

Dorian started to sit up despite the pain, "What- Why would you ask that?" He asks.

Ben turns to Mal, "Mal."

Mal's eyes flickered to green for a moment before returning to blue, "No. You and your girlfriend cause this."

Evie placed a hand on Mal's shoulders and turned to Dorian, "All she wanted was to talk and- you wouldn't let her." She said.

"Not to mention not believe her," Jay said glaring in Dorian's direction.

Dorian looks at the others and then to Ben, "Is she okay?"

"We don't know where she is." Ben said.

Sara smiles, "Good. We don't want her to hurt anyone else here."

Dorian glanced to her, "Why would you say that?" He asks.

Sara looks at Dorian, "Oh come on Dori-kenz, you don't actually care about the girl who tried to kill you?"

Dorian looks at Sara, "She didn't try to kill me."

"Then explain the burns! She used her magic and hurt you!" Sara yells with tears in her eyes.

Jane looks at Sara, "You did provoke her." She said.

Doug nods, "She didn't seem to be in control." He said.

Dorian looks from the others to the VKs standing away from Dorian's bed. He seemed to see the hurt in their eyes as they had just lost Ellie again.

"Do you think she went back to the Isle?" He asks looking at Mal.

Mal shakes her head, "No."

"Then where do you think she went?" Carlos asks.

"I think I have an idea," Said an unknown voice.

Entering the room was Oz, everyone in the room turned to look at him as he walked into the room. Dorian looks at the great and powerful wizard with such high respect.

"Where?" Dorian asks.

Oz looks at the teens, "Clearly she's going to be looking for her mother."

"What?" Jay asks, "Why?"

"She needs to get her magic under control," Oz said, "And after this- she knows she can't run away from it anymore."

Carlos frowns, "She won't come back?"

Oz turns to Carlos, "I'd assume so."

Ben turns to Oz, "You are aware that the Wicked Witch was spotted in Emerald City. So you know where she is."

Oz nods, "Of course. I also knew she was in Auradon."

"What?" Everyone in the room yelled.

Sara turns to Oz, "Why didn't you lock her up! Send her to the Isle?"

"Because," Oz said, "I believe in second chances for my daughter. And if she wants to change I'll let her explore what her life can be now, however, if she decides to go back to her old ways well she'll return to the Isle."

Dorian sits up fully now, "Well that's where I'm going,"

"What?" Sara turns to him.

"I'm going to Emerald City," Dorian said, "And I'm going to get Ellie back."

Sara looks at Dorian in utter shock, "Why? Why would you bring her back!?"

Dorian looks at Sara, "Because I love her." He said.

Sara stood in shock, then she slapped Dorian across the face. Tears in her eyes as she then ran out of the room.

"I'd go with you," Ben then paused to say, "But King and all."

Dorian nods, "I know."

Jay looks at Dorian, "I'll go."

Mal takes a step forward, "Me too."

Evie nods, "I'm in."

Carlos smiles, "You can't leave me out."

Oz turns to the teens, "Alright. I'll take you to the Emerald City, but from there you're on your own. I can't help you out much more than that."

Dorian nods, "That's okay."

The VKs nod as well. Ben and Mal hug and kiss a goodbye, Evie and Doug share a last kiss, Carlos and Jane hug one last time. Then they all get by Oz, including Dorian. Then Oz had green smoke surround him and the teens.

When the smoke cleared the teens and Oz were gone.

"Good luck," Ben said.