I'm Sorry

Ellie was walking to her locker when she saw Sara gossiping with her friends. Ellie didn't see Dorian around, so she ignored Sara and walked over to her locker. However Sara noticed Ellie, despite Ellie not wanting to be near her.

"Ella darling," Sara smirks.

Ellie turns around with a glare, "It's Ellie," She said crossing hers arms on her chest.

Sara smirks as she struts over to Ellie, "You think you're so smart. Do you, witch." She spoke to Ellie.

Ellie glares at the blonde, "Clearly the dumb act was mostly a fake. I mean you're still pretty dumb." Ellie smirks at Sara.

Sara glares, "You and those heathens ruined everything."

"Are you talking about Mal, the King's girlfriend? Are you talking about Evie, his right hand girl and Doug's girlfriend? Or how about Jay and Carlos, one of tourney's best players and the boyfriend of the daughter of Fairy Godmother." Ellie said.

Sara kept her glare on her face, "This is a place where evil stays out."

Ellie shrugs, "Sorry that's not my fault." She said.

Ellie went to go to her locker when Sara shoves Ellie into her locker. Ellie's face his the locker and she felt a bit stunned by that. Ellie touched her nose and saw blood coming out. She turns to face Sara, who had a victory look on her face.

"You don't belong here, witch." Sara said.

Ellie rolls her eyes, "Come up with something original. Please." She said.

Sara shoves Ellie up against the locker again, "Fine I'll be original. I'm the best girlfriend Dorian has ever had."

Ellie shoves Sara off of her, "Like I care. We aren't together." She said.

Sara's girls came over, they insulted Ellie. They were claiming that Ellie should never touch the princess. Claiming on and on how Ellie is wicked and needs to go. Ellie knew all these girls, these girls use to be Audrey's friends. They use say the same thing to the VKs when they first arrived.

Finally Sara shoves Ellie into the lockers one last time and then walked over to Ellie to whisper into her ear.

"Dorian has told me about the Isle," She said, "You were really an awful person or should I say still an awful person."

Then Sara and her group walked off. Coming over to say hi to Ellie was Tia. When Tia got to Ellie, she saw that Tia had a bloody nose and seemed to be hurt slightly.

"Oh my god! Ellie!" Tia yells.

Ellie turns to Tia, "Don't yell."

"But you're hurt." Tia said looking at her friend, "What happened?"

Ellie frowns, "It's nothing."

"Ellie?" Tia said.

Ellie said nothing as she opened her locker, while wincing in pain slightly. Tia looks from her friend and turned to see who was nearby, that is when she heard laughter. Tia saw who was laughing. It was Sara.

"Did Sara do this?" Tia asks.

Ellie kept her frown, "What if she did?"

"You have to report it to Fairy Godmother," Tia said.

Ellie got a tissue to clean up her nose from her locker, "Look I don't want to get involve in stupid stuff. I just want to go to class."

Ellie pushes pass Tia and heads off to class. As Tia watched her friend head to class, she saw Sara glare as Ellie pass then followed by laughing with her friends.