Emerald City

Ellie landed in the Emerald City. Ellie snapped he fingers making her broom vanish with magic. She was dressed differently. She was wearing a black women suit jacket, a dark green shirt, black skinny jeans, and black boots.

"Okay, mother." Ellie said looking around at the people walking the street of the city, "Where would you hide at?"

Ellie then began to walk down the street of the city. Some people would glance at her but turn away. As she walked down the street, she found an alley to cut in. Upon getting into the alley she spotted a familiar face.

"Give me all your money," A thug was harassing someone in the shadows.

"I- I don't have money," Pleaded a cowardly voice.

Elli stomped her foot and announced herself, "Oi! Back off or else."

The thug was dressed in black and even had a mask on with a red diamond. Ellie knew that, he was with the Cards Gang from Wonderland, this guy was a little far away from home.

He turns to Ellie pointing her knife toward her, "You really want to mess with me, girlie?"

Ellie smirks, "Oh I do."

The cowardly lion was against the wall, "Don't- please save yourself."

The cowardly lion is a nickname for the man. He has a large lion mane like a lion, but a body of a human man.

"I got this L.C." Ellie said.

Which this gained the cowardly lion's attention. L.C. is the initials for his real name, and he hadn't been called that in years.

"You think I'm scared of a little girl? The Card member spoke.

"You should be." Ellie said smirking.

That is when the Card member ran forward toward Ellie, with his knife intended to stab her. Ellie grabbed that arm, flipping him over her shoulder. While still holding onto that arm, she managed to get him to let go of the knife. And Ellie stood over him while holding onto his arm tightly.

"Now, leave Emerald City before I change my mind in letting you go." Ellie said.

She let go of the Card member, he looks at Ellie one last time and takes off running out of the alley. Ellie turns to the cowardly lion, he was still against the wall. Ellie walked over to him and looks at him with concern.

"You okay?" She asks.

"Elphaba?" He asks her looking at her, "You look so much like Elphaba, but that's impossible unless?"

Ellie smiles softly, "I'm her daughter. Ellie." She said.

He still stayed against the wall, "I- I don't want any trouble."

Ellie looks at him, "L.C., I'm not going to hurt you." She said.

He calmed down and looked at her, "How do you know those initials?"

"I just do," She said, "Besides I need your help." She added.

She backed off giving the cowardly lion some space, allowing him to step forward when he was ready.

"My help?" He asks.

Ellie nods, "I need to find, Tin Woodman and Ambrose." She said.

He looks at her as he stepped forward, "I haven't seen either of them since- well since Dorothy Gale came to Emerald City all those years ago."

Ellie frowns.

"Why do you need to find them? Why do you need me?" He asks looking at her fully.