Magic Doesn't Make You Evil

As everyone was inside Adalf's and Leslie's cabin, they all were given a cup of tea and all sitting something in between the living room or the kitchen due to the size.

Tin turns to Ellie, "What happened to you after you were taken?"

Adalf looks at Ellie, "You were taken?"

Ellie lightly chuckles, "Yeah you know how my mom can be." She awkwardly rubbed the back of her head, "Anyways, I was taken to my mom's castle where we ended up coming here."

Evie looks at Ellie, "So why did your mom need you exactly?" She asks.

Ellie turns to Evie, "My hair to track my dad."

Mal looks at Ellie, "Is that the old tracking spell your mom talked about on the Isle?" Mal asks.

Ellie nods, "It's stone aged."

The three girls shared a laugh from Ellie's comment. Jay and Carlos just smirked and lightly snickered from it. Dorian saw Leslie refill his cup and she seemed a bit nervous.

"So you're from the Isle?" Leslie asks.

Jay looks at her, "Yeah. But we don't live there anymore." He said.

Adalf takes a sip from his cup and says, "So who are you and who are your parents?" Adalf asks.

"I'm Carlos and I'm Cruella's son." He said.

"I'm Evie and I'm the Evil Queen's daughter." Evie said.

"The name is Jay and I'm Jafar's son." Jay said.

"And I'm Mal and I'm Maleficent's daughter." Mal said.

Leslie seemed a bit nervous, "So the stories from Auradon are true. That villain kids are living among us."

"We've been here since the first proclamation." Ellie said.

Leslie nods and backs off from adding more to that. That is when Dorian looks at Ellie, she glances away, which made Adalf notice.

"And we didn't get your name." Adalf addressed Dorian.

"Oh, I'm Dorian Gale." Dorian said.

Adalf nods and stands up, "And what are your intentions with my daughter?"

Ellie's eyes widen, "Dad," She stands up, "Its not like that. He has a girlfriend." She said.

Dorian looks at Ellie, he has a frown on his face. As far as he knew he had a girlfriend back in Auradon. A girlfriend who was mad at him for going on this journey.

Adalf nods, "Oh I apologize."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within an hour or so, Adalf asked Ellie to leave with him to go get some firewood. As the two embarked on this chore silently, Adalf wasn't sure what to say to Ellie.

"So," Adalf started, "You like it in Auradon?"

Ellie nods, "It's nice."

He nods while smiling, "Good. Good."

Ellie looks at him, "And you like it here in the middle of nowhere?"

He turns while nodding, "Yeah."

"Cool," Ellie said.

Finally Adalf stopped walking, Ellie noticed he wasn't picking up any wood or asking Ellie to do so. Instead he turned to look at her now.

"Before," He started, "Your eyes tinted gold."

"Yeah," She turns away.

Adalf smiles faintly, "Your mother's eyes ever did that."