So Now You're A Hero?

The four went on their voyage onward on the yellow brick road. Instead of locking arms and skipping like prior, they all just walked.

"So," Ambrose starts talking to Ellie, "You go to Auardon now?"

Ellie looks at Ambrose, "Almost a year now."

Tin looks at Ellie, "You were apart of the first proclamation by King Ben?"

Ellie nods.

"So you like it there? In Auardon?" Ambrose asks.

Ellie nods while smiling, "It beats stealing and eating rotten food." She said.

L.C. looks at Ellie, "It was that bad there?"

Ellie shrugs, "It was the only normal we knew."

As they continued to walk, Ellie told them about the Isle of the Lost. It made L.C. a bit frightened and it interested both Ambrose and Tin.

"So you grew up with her?" Ambrose asks.

Ellie nods, "Yeah."

Ambrose felt nervous asking, "So who is your father?"

Ellie paused for a moment, which led the guys to pause as well. Tin turns to Ambrose giving him a slight glare and L.C. had a look of concern.

Ellie sighs, "I- I never met my father. I've never seen what he looks like." She frowns.

Tin frowns, "Ambrose shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry."

Ellie smiles and shakes her head, "No. It's fine."

Ellie began to walk again, and so does the guys right behind her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This road is so long," Evie said.

The VKs did not realize how long the yellow brick road was, same went for Dorian but for whatever reason he wasn't as exhausted as the others.

"How long is this road?" Mal asks looking in the direction of Dorian.

Dorian glanced at Mal, "Uh- well I don't know."

Jay looks at Dorian, "You don't know?" He asks.

"I never asked my mom." Dorian said.

Carlos sighs, "Why do I feel like this is going to take forever."

The VKs and Dorian walked onward, but then heard something coming from the west. Dorian looks at the sky, flying in from above was the flying monkeys that are from the Wicked Witch.

"Is that?" Jay asks.

"It seems like Ellie's mom knows she's here." Mal said.

Dorian turns to them, "We should follow where those monkeys are going."

The VKs nod and take off running down the yellow brick road.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Ellie, L.C. Ambrose, and Tin walked down the yellow brick road. They suddenly heard something, leading them to stop walking and look at the sky.

"Oh no," Tin said.

Ellie's eyes widen, "Great."

In came the flying monkeys. The monkeys knocked Ambrose and Tin to the ground. There were two on top of each of the guys, and L.C. was throwing his fists at the monkeys trying to protect Ellie.