I Still Choose You

It was thirteen years old on the Isle of the Lost. Wicked Witch, aka Elphaba. She was holding her daughter, her three year old daughter. 

Standing in front of her and the toddler she was holding was a man. He had dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a long black jacket, a purple shirt underneath, black pants, and black shoes.

Elphaba had her red hair pulled back, her blue eyes shifting from her daughter to the man. She was wearing a black jacket, green shirt, black skirt, and black boots.

"So you were trying to take her away from me," Wicked Witch spoke glaring at the man.

He looks at her, "I wanted to protect her from yourself."

"From me?" The women holds her glare at him.

He steps forward, "Elphie, I love you. I love you with all my heart and soul, but I know you'll never love me that way."

"So you thought leaving for Auradon and stealing my child would be okay." Wicked Witch said holding onto Ellie.

"She is innocent. She isn't evil." He said.

"Of course she's evil," Wicked Witch said, "She's my daughter and she is evil."

"She is also my daughter," He claims.

He steps over, taking Ellie from her arms. Holding his toddler as she giggles slightly. Then he put her down on the ground to hold onto his wife's hands.

"Wouldn't it be nice not to be alone anymore?" He started, "After all these years, I still choose you."

Wicked Witch looks at him and then he leans in to kiss her. The two share a kiss for a moment before, she pulled back. She looked at him and then to their daughter.

"You need to go," She said.

"Elphie," He said.

"Now," She shoves him onto a boat.

He watched her pick up their daughter, he hears his child crying and screaming as his boat began to move away from the harbor.

Ellie sat there in her mother's castle, the sixteen year old girl looked at her mother as her mother walked over to the mirror.

"That's how you found me," Ellie spoke.

Her mother turns to her, "Yes. And we'll use it to find your father."

Ellie stands up and walk over to her mother, "Now why do you want to find dad?"

Her mother looks from her daughter to the mirror, "You said you want to be able to control your magic," Her face fell, "Well it might not just be my magic you have."

Ellie looks at her mother, "You- You said father was a mortal with no magic."

"Or so I thought." She said.

Ellie stood in disbelief, "Well why didn't you ever tell me?"

"Because I had no idea he is a wizard." Wicked Witch said.

That is when Ellie was handed a photograph. It was an old photograph, she looked at the image. It had of her mother slightly younger by fifteen years and a man next to her.

"Is- that him?" Ellie asks.

Wicked Witch nods, "Adalf," She said, "That's his name."

Ellie held onto the photo, "Adalf,"

Wicked Witch took the photo away, "Now that I have you I can make a spell to locate him."

"Why did you need me?" She asks.