Your part

"I-I...I..." You froze in your seat.

Jung Woo. That bastard ruined my life.

Suddenly you felt arms wrapped around you. Lois embraced you tightly and patted your back. Her warmth gave you strength to still believe.

"We'll get through this. I won't let him touch my best friend" she said

You sighed in relief.

"Thanks lois. I really appreciated your concern" I hugged her back.

"Ok, be safe when you get home you got that?" She said with a motherly attitude. You nodded.

"Great" She said and smiles.

You were happy that you have a bestfriend like lois, she's always caring and kind to you. She acts like a mother that takes care of you and focuses on you 24/7. She also acts like a sister to you, she laughs at your jokes even though it wasn't really funny. She would tease you for being too absent-minded. She's been a really great friend.

"I don't know what to do without you" you laughed.

"I know. I'm irresistible " she winked at you. You two both laughed at each other.

"Mianhae " you said.

"What does that mean?" She asked you.

You giggled at her curious face.

"You'll know sooner or later"you gave her a wink while acting cute.

"Hey~tell me!" She whined.

You just laughed at her . She's so stupid, it's cute.

"Ok I give up. You win" she sighed and rolled her eyes.

*ring ring*

You felt vibration in your pockets. You reached down your pockets and felt your phone. You pulled it out from your side pockets from you skirt.

Mom

"yeoboseyo? Ma? What is it? You almost never call me when I'm at school ~"

"Yah~stop being so stubborn! I called you because I forgot to tell you something"

"'Forgot'? Sheesh, you're getting old. I'm might give you grandchildren early"

"yongseo!??!?!?!??"

" Mianhae ma! I was just teasing~~ so what's the important thing you were about to tell me?"

"Oh, you remember your step dad right?"

"Ne . The guy who owns a big company in Seoul??"

"Aishh... call him 'Dad' for once. You almost never smile at him!"

"Ok.ok. so what's the big deal??"

"I forgot to tell you , He has a son, exactly your age that makes him your step brother. He just recently moved here in our country. "

You didn't quite understand what your mom said. You think for a bit. You realized for a moment that you have a step brother. You froze. You gulped.

"Shin Aeh? Are you still there honey??" You're mom said over the phone.

"Uhmm...Mom?" You said.

"What is it honey?" She replied.

"By any chance... is my step brother...Min Yoongi ?"

"So you two have met already?? That's great! So you already know the drill. When school is done , help him get all of his stuff from his dirty apartment and come home here at our house. He'll be living with us~ OK now, Bye sweetyy! I still need to go to work. I have a meeting today. I'll be meeting you two after school"

She said. She hang up.

Wow. First the Jung Woo news, and now this!? What next!? Finding out that there'll be some celebrities at our school!?? Although, that might seem not bad at all...

Ugh! So stressful!!

You banged your head towards the table. You sighed and couple of times, then you banged you head again.

"I heard everything" a dark voice was heard behind you.

Jimin!?

"What's this!? Were you eavesdropping!?" You exclaimed.

You banged your head towards your desk again, buy a little harder.

"Ow~~" you whined.

It fucking hurts!!!

"Hey hey. Careful there~ I don't want my best friend's step sister getting hurt~ He chuckled.

Three problems in one day. Great.

"So you did hear all of it?" You asked.

"Well~ I kinda knew from the start" He smiled.

"What!? So he already knew about me!? And why didn't you told me!? More importantly, why didn't HE told me!?"

"I could tell from your attitude and his. They were quite similar, not to mention, both of you like to curse a lot. Then lastly, you both have gummy smiles " He added.

"Answer me first. Does he know I'm his step sister??" I asked.

"I don't know about him. He probably forgot. Well ,if you'll excuse me I must get going" He turned and slowly walked.

You grabbed him. Pulled him closer to you.

"Mwo? What's this? You like me??" He said with a teasing face.

"It's not that... How should I tell Yoongi about this??" You asked him while grabbing his uniform.

"I don't know, you tell him. You're his step sister you know, you should do your part and act like one" He said.

" Did I hear my name?" A deep voice spoke behind you. Both of you turned around and saw yoongi leaning against the door frame with arms crossed. Raising his eyebrows and giving both of you a glare.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Did he hear our whole conversation??

Shit . I hope not...

-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__--__-_-

Guys I got something to tell you

XD I forgot that I have assignment. I'm so forgetful!

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Tune in for the next one! 😇