hidden garden

I was shuffling my notebooks like crazy. My sweat was dripping of my freaking face. Where's my science journal?

I kept looking for my notebook from my desk but it was no where to be found. Then i started to pour everything outside from my bag hoping my journal was still there. And again, i scattered everything visible from my bag. From the insides to the outer pockets.

Please...please be there.

Fuck.

It's not here.

I started thinking out of the box. Where could it be!? Fuckkkkk. What am i gonna do!? My notes were there!

I asked my classmates if they've seen a clothed notebook. All they did was shook there heads 'no'.

"Have you seen a clothed notebook?"

I asked almost every single person in the room desperately. But unfortunately, not a single human saw it. What? Did it randomly walk away from my grip?

Fuck.

Why is it important you say? Well my fucking grades depend on it. Like every freaking word was important and losing it was unexplainable. I felt my body very heavy like i felt too much guilt. Shit. How am i gonna answer the exam!? Ugh! Whoever holds it shall die.

All the stress went up my head causing me having an unusual headache. My head boiling from exhaustion.

"what are you looking for?"

I turned to only find Yoongi behind me holding a black clothed notebook-

"WHAT THE FUCK YOONGI GIVE ME THAT. "

He never did though. I saw his mouth turn into a smirk. He thought that this was a joke. I tiptoed as i tried reaching it. He still didn't listen to me. He laughed. I swear I'm gonna cut his head off.  Ugh.. This makes my head boil so much.

"STOP BEING A DICKHEAD MIN YOONGI AND GIVE ME MY NOTEBOOK BACK. I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY NOTEBOOK BACK I'M GONNA-"

"Gonna what?"

He cut my sentence and put a mischievous smirk on his face. My insides started to boil even more just by hearing his voice. Now that he teased me like that, every time i hear his voice i get fucking annoyed. Now i want to choke him to death.

"Ugh!"

I gave up and hit the desk real hard. I exited the room after that and people from the classroom were turning faces. Yoongi looked blank and really confused. The room went dead quiet. Even the class president was astonishes as how she was surprised. On the other hand. Sungyoon was enjoying it. Tf? Is he a weirdo?

I went to the place where no one was at. The Backyard.

I saw a wall bush near the back gate behind the school. There was a small entrance to a small abandoned garden only i knew of. Sometimes i come here when i feel like im too tired of life. Today i feel so frustrated that i wanted to just stay silent and watch the flowers blankly. To take my mind off of reality and just enjoy the peacefulness of the garden. To feel free from everything that was pushing my life aback. This was my 'little garden' that i found and will never tell anyone else about it. This is my life escapade.

I went into the unusual dent from the wall bush that was actually the entrance to the garden. Like usual, it was peacefully quiet. I could only hear the wind and small bushes rustling. I took a deep breath and relaxed my lungs.

"Oh.Hey Shin Aeh!"

J-jaehyun!???

~[|}}||}[\\[[|}[~[~{\{\}~[\}}\[\}\}|}~[~[~[~[~[~}}|[<[<}>[|[<[<|《<》<~

Sorry for the short chapter ;-;

To be continued