Disaster hit my brother

"You're. .tr-transferring? "

You stuttered while looking at him right in the eye. He nodded with a smile on his face.

Wow. He really changed, he never smiled at me like that before. This is my first time seeing him being kind in front of me. But I won't trust him just yet. The old Jun Woo would always play tricks on me. Maybe that's what his plan is, to trick me.

"I won't do anything stupid again I promise"

He said with a reassuring smile on his face. It made you feel butterflies in your stomach when he smiled at you.

PftI'd rather have cockroaches in my stomach rather than butterflies.  I never liked that guy at all! He ruined my life!

"Sure you can do that while you stay away from Shin Aeh"

Lois said while raising her voice . She grabbed my hand and pulled me inside my house. Before Jun Woo was about to say something lois was ahead to speak.

" Oh ~ and have a lovely day~~"

Lois added with a fake smile and slammed the door in his face. The minute the door slams, her face turned annoyed.

That's ma bitchhh right there

You chuckled on how disgusted lois was.

"What? He deserved it for ruining my best friend's life"

You nodded in agreement making her laugh as well.

"Serves him right"

You said while patting her back.

"Shall we watch the movie then?"

Lois asked and I nodded in response. We went to the sofa where we would usually sit when we watch movies in my house. She picked up the popcorn from the little table in front of us, while you picked the remote and turned the TV on. The movie has started and both me and Lois were already tuckled with each other from hearing the scary background music. It continued for how many minutes. Other than being scared, we were actually
Enjoying it.

It made me laugh when lois grabbed my hand tightly whene the scary music came back .

A few more minutes passed and the movie was already coming to an end. You heard these loud footsteps and you were sure it wasn't from the movie. You can't really tell what direction was the sound coming from since the living room was dark because you turned the lights off to make it more creepy. But instead it was a lot creepier than you'd expect. You nudged lois causing her to look at you with a worried face.

"What?"

She whispered quietly and grabbed your hand tighter than before.

"I think I heard something"

You whispered back.

"Stop fooling around "

She said, you could tell that she was serious but fear was more noticeable and it made you worry even more.

"I'm not, I think I really heard something"

After you finished the sentence. You heard another noise coming from the same place but a little closer than before. It made you and Lois twitch again and it made you mostly frozen. After that another noise was heard, this time it was a lot louder and it made you really panicked. You grabbed the remote and threw it to the direction where the noise was coming from. And yes you screamed. It made lois screamed as well.

"OUCH! WTF!?"

You heard a male voice and it made you confused. You quickly ran towards the light switch and you turned it on. The light lit the whole living room and you saw yoongi on the floor.

WHAT THE HECK!?

ITS YOONGI

Oh Shit. What have I done?

You ran towards him and handed him ice pack from the kitchen.

"Omg is he dead??"

Lois asked while covering her face with her hands.

"Shit I hope not. My mom would cut my allowance if I did"

You said with widened eyes.

"YAH!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

Yoongi shouted angrily but it did not make both you and Lois scared. It made you sigh in relief knowing that he's alive.

He's alive. My Allowance is saved!

"We thought you were a ghost or a murderer in some sort"

Lois replied

"What? I'm no murderer! And I live here as well!"

"Why didn't you warn us or tell us that it was you?"

You asked and it made lois nod in agreement.

"You what? Never mind. I'll be going out"

He said while standing up holding the pack of Ice on his swollen forehead which was the place where you hit on his face with the remote you threw.

"Where do you think you're going!?"

You asked running up to him

"I'm going to jimin's house"

He said without looking at you. He opened the door and stopped for a minute. You peeked on the slightly open door and you saw the sky darken. It was night. You turned to look at lois that was staring at the both of you.

"Lois I think you should go~it's night already"

You said to lois. She widened her eyes and reached for her phone to check the time.

"Holy Shit.  That fast!?"

"Well , we did watch several movies today"

"Ok ok I'm going"

She hurriedly walk towards the door where you and yoongi were standing at. She bid her goodbye and went out.

I saw yoongi turned to look at me with his annoyed face. You raised your eyebrows and crossed your arms together leaning on the door frame.

"What? You're not going anywhere mister, it's night and we have to eat dinner or mom will get mad"

You said and heard him sighing at the end.

-_-_-__-_-_--__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-

To be continued...