Worry

"Not in a bad way! I was just curious because I heard the rumours about you being yoongi's step-sister"

You heard joochan stammer in between his words. It was clear that he blushed but you just acted like you didn't notice.

"But how do you know yoongi?"

You asked and joochan, sungyoon, and jaehyun looked at each other. They were quite shocked.

"So you didn't know??"

Jaehyun asked with a confused face.

"Know what?"

You ,Amanda,  and Lois asked in synch and it made you all to look each other.

"Yoongi is famous in south Korea. He's called 'Agust D' and he's ranked the 11th fastest Rapper in the country"

Joochan added.

You widened your eyes and It made you spit your juice all over the three guys, but mostly joochan. They froze in disgust.

"Jinjaaa!??"

You ignored the juice incident and was more glued to the 'famous
in the country' part. You couldn't believe the statement that was given to joochan. Then you realized the juice all over their uniform.

"Holy sht. I'm so sorry!"

You said to the three guys in front of you. Amanda and Lois were laughing at the incident. You grabbed your handkerchief and handed it to them. Surprisingly,  they all smiled at you in synch.

What the heck are they smiling for!?

"It's okay Shin Aeh~ there are spare clothes at our lockers"

"Yeah I agree, don't worry"

"We should change tho. We'll see you at class"

The three of them said as they stood up and walked away from the table. You sighed and continued to eat your food.

Minutes later, Jessica, the Queen of the school *coughs* came in the cafeteria with a satisfied face.

How I wish to slap that fake face with a frying pan!

You let out a disgusted face but it seemed like she saw you staring at her. You immediately looked away not caring and continued to finish you burger. At the corner of your eye you saw Jessica walk towards your table with a smirk. Amanda and Lois was usually quiet. She walked like it was a runway.

Bitch stop it

She then slapped my hand causing my burger to fall. She gasped acting that she didn't do it on purpose. You heard a 'oh my god' squeal.

I swear, if there aren't people here I would've choked you!

"Oh~ I'm sorry, didn't see you there. Hmm. Must because your different here"

She let out a little laugh while covering her mouth.

She's really getting in my nerves. This bitch really wants to die.