another unexpected day

After the incident happened, Yoongi was always at home and so did I. A day skipped and now it's Monday. Which means school. Which means another day with my devilish friend Grace.

You woke up early today and went to the bathroom to get changed. After changing you hurriedly combed your hair and fixed your uniform. You quickly knocked on your step-brother's door.

"Hey turtle face. It's already 8 am"

You said but it was still 6:45 am. You heard a loud noise coming from the other side of the door. You laughed evily but you made sure it wasn't heard.

You ran downstairs and started to make breakfast. After making your breakfast you heard yoongi coming down the stairs. He was annoyed and you tried to hold back your laugh.

"What the heck? It's still quarter to seven"

He said and sighed.

"What's wrong with being early? You're going to get used to it anyways"

You said while giving him a sandwich.  He took it and shoved it in his mouth. Both of you went outside the house. Before walking out, you took the keys of the house from the table and locked the front door from the outside. You shoved the keys under the fake rock on the side of the door. You grabbed yoongi's hand and dragged him to the bus station that was a minute away from your house. Both of you quickly went inside the bus and took some seats from behind.

It only took a few minutes when you finally arrived at your school campus. You and yoongi went off the bus . He automatically walked ahead of you.

"Yah! Wait for me-"

You noticed that your shoelaces were untied.

Wtf it was untied the whole time.

You bend over and reached for your shoelaces . You tied it and swiped the dirt on your shoe. You quickly ran forward not looking at the path in front of you. You were so careless and you bumped into someone. You landed on your butt causing you to yell out 'ouch' . It did hurt.

You were so annoyed and you quickly got up and tapped on your butt to wipe the dirt away. You turned around slightly annoyed but your face changed when you saw a guy who had the same annoyed face as yours. But it didn't stop you from cursing out bad words.

"Get out of my way"

His deep yet cold voice send shivers down your spine. He was pretty scary from his voice alone. You were about to apologise when someone grabbed your hand and pulled you out of the weird atmosphere. You looked at the person who was dragging you.

"Jimin?"

Jimin stopped and both of you arrived at the entrance at the gate. He breathed heavily due to the running. You gave him a bottle of water that you took from your bag.

"Thanks"

You smiled at him.

"What was that for?"

You asked and he quickly stood straight.

"I thought you were in danger, so I came to save you"

He said with one of his irresistible smile. I mean, who wouldn't fall for that smile.

"No need. I can handle myself"

His smile suddenly dropped and it made you question why.

"What is it?"

"A-ah.. nothing"

He said while putting another smile on his face. But this time the smile wasn't as bright as the previous one. You could see it in his eyes. Some thing's wrong.

"Let's go to class now"

He said and grabbed your wrist then dragged you to the classroom. He opened the door for you.

Aww. What a gentleman

You smiled and walked inside. You saw yoongi sitting on his seat and it made your smile disappear from your face replaced by an angry expression. You were pissed off by the fact that he left you with the guy you bumped into earlier. You quickly sat on your desk and rolled your eyes when you had eye contact with your step brother.

The teacher arrived and all of us greeted as usual. The teacher's face was different from before. You then noticed 3 figures outside the door standing. It made you confused, you turned to see grace that also noticed the teacher's weird expression.

"Pst! Grace! What's going on?"

You half-shouted , half-whispered and it made grace to look at you

"I dunno"

She quickly responded.

"Listen everyone. This might sound weird but we have another transferee here to join our class. Not just one , but three"

All of us gasped in shock.

"You can come inside now and introduce yourselves"

The three people went inside the classroom.

And the super weird thing is they are all Male students. But the most weird thing is all of then look like KoreanI'm shook.

-__-_-_-_--_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-

To be continued...

~ayoh ! Ayah here

I updated two times in one day , yehey~

I have a question for the readers.
Is this story good? Pls rate it if it is XD

OH AND~ DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT

also thanks to my friend who helped me make this chapter
Love lots lois~

And yes the friend that helped me has the same name that Shin Aeh's bestfriend had XD

what am I supposed to do? I was running out of ideas for names at that time XD

Oh well~

End of speech

~ayah