Different from before

Shin Aeh's POV

Ever since the 'brother' incident, I can't help but think about the time me and yoongi hugged. I don't know what happened to me, Ughh! This is so frustrating! And then there's the exam coming up! School is sooooooooooooo frustrating!!!

You kept hitting the pillow to your face as you recall the moment at the rooftop. It makes your chest feel weird. What is it called again? Heartbeat? I thought I wasn't alive.

"Ughh!"

You groaned as you were still hitting your head towards the pillow with frustration. You kept hitting it and it became more intense than usual.

Third person's POV

It had been 6 days since the incident and Shin Aeh still couldn't recover what had happened. It was morning and she just woke up , but the incident was still stuck in her mind and with that she kept hitting her head against her pillow.

Moments later she checked the time and it was 7:09 am. She sighed and sat straight from her bed. She then heard her phone vibrate at her dresser. She reached out and grabbed her phone, she checked and it was indeed a messege, but from an unknown number.

???: "hey~ you busy today? This is jaehyun by the way! Let's hang shin Aeh! It's been a long time since we had get-togethers, just the two of us! In fact, it was a very long time ago"

She giggled at the long messege jaehyun had sent her. She quickly typed her response.

"Wait a minute, how did you get my number? And sure we could hang^^ where should we meet though??"

After the messege was sent, She changed the ID name to 'Bongpotter <♡'. She then received a reply. Wow, that was fast. She checked it and damn it was a long one.

Bongpotter: "I asked lois for your number, and let me tell ya it wasn't that easy to make her give me your number! She was so mean towards me TT She said if I do her 5 dares then she'll give your number. And I did, she really is a meanie TT I almost cried tho"

Then again Shin Aeh giggled at how cute jaehyun was acting. He was still the cry baby Shin Aeh remembered back when she was still in Korea in her middle school days.

You: "Jinjaaa?? Hahahaha don't worry about lois, she's just being an overprotective friend. And why are you still a cry baby? I thought you've grown into a better person . I'm disappointed in you Bong jaehyun ●~●"

Bongpotter: "Yah! I'm a grown man now!I'll prove it to you later ;)"

You: "eww, really? A winky face? Aren't you too cheesy??"

Bongpotter: "dunno, anyways meet me at the park near our school~ In about an hour arraso? ?"

You: "you changed the fudging subject -_- okay okay , see you there then. Don't forget to bring money, you'll be needing it when I'm around, k byee now~~~"

She put her phone down right after the messege was sent. Shin Aeh walked towards her bathroom and took a nice Long and relaxing bath.

~~~