Roommates

Announcement

I'll be releasing another fanfic story XD

That's all

Enjoy the new chapter <3

-_--__-_-_-_-_-__-_--_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-__-

*heavy breathing*

You let out a big sigh and caught your breathe. You hold both of your knees and relaxed for a couple of seconds. You looked around the area but didn't recognise anything at all. You looked up to yoongi who was also letting heavy breathing. You really looked confused .

"Where the heck are we?" You mumbled

"Did you forgot your mother's words?" He sighed

"She told you to help me pack all my things and move it to your house. You're so forgetful " He added.

"Pfft. I knew that!"  You said. You actually didn't know it .

"Yeah I bet" He said without looking at you.

"So what are you waiting for? Open the door!" You said.

He sighed and turns to look at you with a serious face.

"Just ignore my roommates. They could get...hmm.. a little bit friendly with girls..you know what I mean."

You widened your eyes . He knocked on the door three times.
You just looked at him blankly. He slowly opened the door then he looked at you and gave a signal to follow him, so you did. Both of you went inside and saw nobody was in. He sighed in relief and looked at you with his amazing emotionless stare.

"You wait here" He said

You just nodded and sat on his sofa next to you. He went to his room and you could hear noise coming from it. You looked around gazing at the decorations in his apartment.

Wow. His apartment is so neat. But I bet his room is messy.

Suddenly you hear a slow creak on the front door. You just sat there not knowing what to do. The door slowly opened and you could see 5 figures coming in. They were so loud until they noticed you sitting there blankly. They froze and so did you.

"If anyone kidnapped a girl , raise your hand" a guy with pink hair said with a soft tone.

You just looked at them. All of you had eye contact and it was really weird and awkward. Suddenly someone came in sprouting. He had red hair and was the shortest one there.

Wait. JIMIN!??

"What are you guys looking at?"

He said and turned his head to where the other people was facing. He looked at me confused then seconds later he noticed it was me and had his eyes widened. But suddenly it disappeared and gave me a warm smile.

WTF IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?

"You seem to know her jimin. Is she your girlfriend!?"

The other guy said with a shocked expression . Afterwards,  all the guys turned to jimin. You were so curious of what jimin will say. It took a few seconds and jimin finally spoke.

"I wish hyung" He let out a sigh of disappointment.

The fudge is wrong with him?