Part 1

Mark leaned against the doorway watching Sean through the glass back door. Sean was swimming in his pool again. Mark sipped his coffee to hide his smirk. Bob leaned against the counter, asking Mark curiously. "Does he do that a lot"? Mark lowered his mug, answering distracted with his eyes still on Sean. "Ya. He's been doing it the last few days. He gets up early and just swims for a few hours". Bob tossed a dish towel at Mark's chest to get his full attention, then told him with a smirk. "Well, he better hurry up. We've got to drive to Pax". Mark tossed the towel back to Bob, droning out. "Don't worry. He'll be ready in time". Wade dropped onto the couch to turn up the TV, adding in dryly. "I can't believe you got him into Youtube. Of all the jobs he could of had... like modeling. Or a priest". 

Bob let out a hearty laugh, replying sarcastically. "A priest? With everything he does with Mark? I don't think so". Mark shot them both a hard glare, saying defensively. "For your information, Sean and I haven't done anything together. You're imagining things again". Bob took a sip of his coffee, staring down Mark with a doubtful look. While Wade leaned over the arm of the couch to state firmly. "Sure, Mark. You only make people believe that he's living in Ireland. When he's really staying in your spare bedroom. Why else would he stay here if you two weren't doing something behind closed doors"? Mark pointed a stern finger at Wade and opened his mouth to say something. Until the sliding glass door opened and Sean stepped in asking curiously. "What's going on guys"?

Bob was the first to answer quickly with playful gusto. "Oh, the usual. Wade thinks Mark has you locked away in his spare bedroom. Forcing you to only interact with the world through the internet, if only to keep you safe from being kidnapped again". Sean rubbed his hair with a towel, chuckling as he said aloud. "Ah, that again". Wade shifted a bit on the couch, before asking Sean loudly. "Come on, Sean! Be honest with us! If he is treating you like a prisoner, you can tell us! You can stay with one of us". Mark watched Sean roll his eyes and then he swiped Mark's coffee out of his hands, telling Wade innocently sweet. "I'm here because I want to be guys. I'm having fun". Sean took a drink of Mark's coffee, then handed the empty mug back to Mark.

Mark tilted the cup to look at the empty contents, mumbling out. "You're welcome". Sean flashed him a warm smile, saying. "I'll be ready to go in just a minute". Sean made his way through the kitchen, snatching a cookie box off the counter as he went. Mark rushed toward the kitchen, snapping out loudly. "SEAN! You put that back right now! Those are for tonight"! Sean slipped quickly down the hall and Mark groaned loudly. Bob chuckled, telling Wade with a smile. "At least, he's not starving him". Mark lifted his head to glare at Bob, saying bluntly. "You both are horrible. I told you not to bring anymore cookies into this house. He's like a damn bloodhound. I keep finding cookie boxes everywhere. I blame both of you".

Wade shrugged, innocently replying. "I don't know what you mean". Mark rolled his eyes, moving toward the hall as he told them both seriously. "You fall for his baby blues eyes to easily. How am I suppose to get him to eat healthy if you keep supplying him"? Bob and Wade laughed as Mark made his way to his guest bedroom. Knocking gently on the door, Mark opened it slowly. Sean was standing before his bed staring at a few shirts and snacking on a cookie. Although, Mark's breath was taken away by the look of Sean's back. Sean was rarely ever shirtless anymore since his wings were gone. However, he wasn't so sure about that now. There on Sean's smooth pale back was what appeared to be another tattoo of large black angel wings.

Mark slowly approached and Sean glanced over his shoulder with a smirk, saying innocently. "I've already hidden the box. You won't find it this time". Mark wasn't really listening, raising his hand toward Sean's back, he let his fingers touch one of the folded tattoo wings. The moment his fingers touched Sean's skin, Sean's body tensed up. Mark let his fingers slide down Sean's smooth damp skin, asking curiously. "Where did these come from"? Sean didn't answer. Instead, Sean's hands dropped to grip the metal frame of his bed tightly. Mark felt a shiver run down Sean's back and he stopped trailing his hand down the tattooed wing to ask lightly. "Are you ok? Does it hurt"? Sean slowly shifted sideways, revealing his blushing cheeks as he breathlessly mumbled out. "Mark... What have I told you about touching my wings"?

Mark lowered his hand, asking curiously. "Your wings? I thought they were removed? I thought you were human now"? Sean smirked, his cheeks still burning as he answered softly. "As human as I can be. I told you. I'm... on a long vacation. My wings aren't gone. Just put away for now". Mark swallowed a bit nervously. He vaguely remembered Sean saying something once about angel wings being sensitive. Sean turned toward him, but his eyes were locked on the floor shyly. Mark couldn't resist how cute he looked like this. Reaching up to turn his chin toward him, he stepped in to press his lips to Sean's. He hadn't kissed Sean in a long time. He had forgotten how sweet he tasted. How innocent he was. Mark kissed him tenderly. Keeping everything light.

He was getting lost in Sean's taste and smell, when Bob made them both jump by asking suddenly. "So? About getting to Pax early"? Sean broke the kiss, backing away from Mark to grab a white T-shirt off the bed. Mark reluctantly turned to face Bob with a guilty expression, but cleared his throat to answer calmly. "We are on our way out now". Bob's eyes flicked over to see Sean slip on his shirt, before they returned to Mark and he added doubtfully.  "Just hurry up, Mark. I promised people that I'd be there early". Mark nodded, trying to sound casual as he threw out. "Don't worry, Bob. We got this. We are on our way right now". As they all climbed into the car and started their drive to Pax, Wade turned on the radio. Only to hear a short news broadcast about the mysterious death of the last Pope and the excitement going on over the candidates to be the next one.

Mark shifted uncomfortably in the driver seat and glanced back at Sean in the rearview mirror. Sean was staring out the window with a strange look, rubbing his wrists anxiously. The memory of the last Pope wasn't a good one for either of them. He was about to change the radio station, when the radio fell into a mass of static. Wade groaned, turning off the radio before Mark could, saying annoyed. "If it's not ads... Then it's interference. You got any CDs"? Mark gestured to the glove box, focusing back on the road. At least, he didn't have to listen to the news. He wasn't sure Sean needed to hear that right now. Checking into their hotel rooms that Youtube had set up for them, they waited to be called down.  When their Pax driver arrived to pick them up, it was then that Mark noticed Sean's hair. 

It had been a bright green when they had arrived, but now it was a darker shade of green. Settling into the car, Mark asked him curiously. "Sean? What did you do to your hair"? Sean pulled his bangs down in front of his eyes, before mumbling out a little startled. "I don't know. I decided to take a shower here and something must have changed it. Maybe the chlorine in your pool and the shampoo they use here don't mix"? Mark ran a hand through Sean's hair to see if the color was bleeding out. When his hand came back dry and clean, he told Sean casually. "Ya. Maybe. I can help you try and dye it back, when we get back home"?  Sean brushed his bangs away from his eyes, giving him a bright smile before saying with a simple shrug.  "You could try".  To Be Continued...