Part 15

Mark slowly and reluctantly pulled away from Sean, telling him sweetly. "I've almost finished the chili". Sean moved into the small living room, looking over the crackling fireplace and the shelves. Mark watched Sean's hand slide over a shelf of old board games. Stirring the pot, he listened to Sean ask him curiously. "Mark... Are we being housed by a matchmaking Angel, by chance"? Mark opened a cabinet to retrieve two bowls, replying innocently. "You don't remember seeing Eros"? Sean's wings shot up, knocking over a lamp as he turned to say nervously. "Eros is here"? Mark poured the chili into the bowls, grumbling out. "Well, he was... but he kind of left us here to protect us from these illuminati people... Who as it turns out are-". Sean interrupted him to finish off softly. "Arch-angels... Ya, I was worried about that". Mark took the bowls into the living room, sitting down into one of the recliners and handing off a bowl to Sean. 

The moment Sean accepted the bowl, Mark asked him casually. "Do you know them"? Sean stirred his spoon around in the bowl, contemplating something. After a moment, Sean finally answered. "I've only heard rumors about their organization. I just know that Arch-Angels are ruthless warriors. They are a kind of military police force that keeps demonic halves at bay. At least some of them". Mark scoffed, leaning back in his chair as he stated out flatly. "Where were they when Anti slaughtered the last Pope? Or when he came to my mother's house? Seems they aren't too good at their job". Sean took a seat on the foot stool, letting his wings slide out across the floor. Sean looked depressed. Mark shifted uncomfortably in his chair. He was going to take it back, when Sean told him in a solemn voice. "Don't you remember, Mark? Other angels avoid my kind like the plague. To them we are death and they fear that".

Mark took a spoonful of food into his mouth. Then after swallowing, told him tenderly. "Not all. This Eros guy... He supposedly... paired us". Sean rolled his eyes, finally relaxing as he mumbled out. "I can imagine he is in a lot of hot water for that". Mark chuckled, answering. "Oh, ya. They took his wings and something about the organization forcing him to deal with you. Did you ever suspect that we had been..."? Sean shook his head, innocently replying. "No. But that is the point. They have this ring that takes them to another plane of existence. This house for instance is like that. It is on earth, but not really. They go into the plane as a way to become invisible to anyone around them. Allows them to touch you without you knowing". Mark shivered uncontrollably at the thought, mumbling out dryly. "So, they are like the worst kind of perverts...".

Sean smirked, retorting lightly. "In a way, but that is their job. They make a person feel many different levels of love. To help them develop as people". Mark glanced around the room wondering if Eros was there. He wouldn't put it past the guy. Sean took a few spoonful's of his chili, before adding on. "I met Eros a long time ago. He was in a hospital where I was sent to reap someone. He had just finished making this old couple really happy... over this old board game they were playing together... before his Alter showed up a few seconds later". Mark leaned forward, asking perplexed. "A love Angel has a dark side too"? Sean shrugged with a nod, answering. "Ya. Everything does. See while Eros spreads love in its many forms... his Alter spreads heartbreak in its many forms". Mark felt his throat tighten up. He could tell by Sean's face how this story ended. Sean finished his story though in a sad distant voice. "I was there to reap her. Eros begged me not to, but I told him that I had no control over that. I am only sent to keep it from getting worse. The moment I took her... Eros's Alter appeared to crush her husband with heartache. I was told by another Angel of Death... That the man joined her soon after. He died of heartbreak".

Mark looked down into his bowl of chili, trying to lighten the mood by asking simply. "Why did you have to tell me that"? Sean shifted a little to tap his finger on an old board game called 'Candy Land'. When Sean looked back to face Mark, he told him a bit nervously. "That is the board game they were playing. I guess, Eros kept his word from that day. He had told me that someday... he'd show me what real love really felt like". Mark became suddenly concerned, but Sean waved for him to calm down, adding in sweetly. "He didn't mean any harm by it. He didn't know the workings of my job any more than I knew about his. He was the closet I ever came to having another angel be my friend". Mark gritted his teeth, mumbling out. "I don't know... I think you could have found a... A guy who wasn't so...". Sean flashed Mark a smirk, asking smugly. "So... attractive, you mean"? Mark rolled his eyes, growling out in an undertone. "He wasn't that attractive".

Sean chuckled softly, chiming in with a grin. "Mark, he is an Angel of Love. He is one of the most attractive guys you will see on this planet. He practically invented sexual attraction". Sean scooped a spoonful of chili into his mouth, watching Mark scrap his bowl with a spoon. Mark couldn't stop himself as he, grumbled out. "So you admit that you find him... attractive"? Sean pulled the spoon from his mouth, asking with a slight blush. "Mark... Are you jealous"? Mark scoffed loudly trying to sound sarcastic as he belted out. "No! Of course not"! Sean chuckled, stirring his spoon around the his bowl, before stating softly. "Did you know that Matchmaking Angels only have lovers. They are said to be so sexually active and love blind that they can't have long relationships... So they often mate with-". Mark couldn't take the idea of Sean talking about Eros anymore and quickly interrupted. "Alright, I get the picture! I'm jealous are you happy"?

Sean set his bowl aside on a table, then leaned forward to touch Mark's knee with a bright smile. Mark played with his food trying to ignore Sean. However, Sean whispered to him lovingly. "I've never done anything with him, Mark. I told you. I was always so busy doing my job. Besides... sleeping with an Angel of Death is what he considered to be a death wish". Mark sighed, placing a hand on Sean's hand as he told him lovingly in return. "Well, I'm not afraid of you". Sean blushed, pulling his hand back to mumble out embarrassed. "I know. You're the first". Sean stretched and began to rub his shoulder, muttering out. "I didn't realize that getting my wings back would make me so sore... I know I haven't used these muscles in a few months... but jeez...". Mark finished up the last of his chili, before climbing to his feet. Setting his bowl on the table, Mark put a comforting hand on Sean's shoulder to keep him sitting.

Carefully moving behind Sean without stepping on his wings, Mark started to message Sean's bare shoulders. Sean moaned softly and his wings expanded out a bit, shaking steadily. Mark guessed that like how a dogs leg shook when an itchy spot was scratched, that Sean's wings shook in a similar way to a good feeling. Mark tried not to let Sean's dazzling wings distract him, focusing instead on how Sean would roll his shoulders and moan. Eventually, he found himself unable to resist. Sliding the backs of his fingers down Sean's shoulder and down his smooth spine. Sean's body grew still and his moaning stopped. Mark knew that touching the wings would coax a much different reaction from Sean... but did he dare? What if touching the bat-like wing brought out Anti? What if the idea of sex brought him out?

Mark let his fingers go all the way down, before starting to trail his fingers back up. Mark couldn't hear or even see Sean breathing. He was so still. He let his fingers move closer to the wing muscle, pressing in to message the tense muscle. Sean's feathery white wing drooped to the floor, his back arching back with a soft groan. Mark messaged it more slowly, prolonging the touch, while asking curiously. "Does that feel good"? Sean nodded, leaning back a bit more as he pleaded a bit breathlessly. "Can you do the other side too"? Mark was a bit hesitant to do that, but if Sean was asking for it... Than he would do it. Using both his hands, he messaged the muscle of each wing. He really hoped that it had been helping, when his left hand slipped and brushed along the soft warm feathers.

Sean jerked forward to lean over his legs with a small gasp. His wings arching up as a tremor shot through him. Mark removed his hands for only a moment. Placing a single hand between Sean's shoulder blades as he asked concerned. "Everything ok"? Sean hugged his stomach, chuckling out over his shoulder. "Ya... I just wasn't expecting it. I got that weird butterfly feeling". Mark swallowed his temptations to do something drastic. With more mental effort, he removed his hand from Sean's back. He needed to get away from Sean's wings. They were like a drug that was teasing him to touch them. He desired to feel how soft they were. He couldn't allow himself to give into that. He only managed to take a single step back, when Sean looked over his shoulder at him. Sean's cheeks were flushed a bright pink and he looked really nervous, when he asked in a timid voice. "Mark... Could you... Do you think you could run your hand across the length of my wings? I wouldn't ask... but they feel... tight too".

Mark licked his lips, before biting his lower lip. The desire in his heart now was overwhelming. Sean wanted him to touch them? Knowing that he might... like it? Did he want to like it? Mark stepped back up behind him, placing his hands on Sean's bare shoulder. Mark rubbed Sean's shoulders for a second, wondering if this would count as taking Sean's virginity... Or would it simply just arouse him if done right? Taking a deep shaky breath, Mark huskily whispered out over Sean's shoulder. "How would you like me to start"? To Be Continued...