🇩🇰 31 🇩🇰

This week has been pretty hectic in both a good and bad way. Because I want to end on a happy note, let's start with the bad things. I have kind of a big list.

Let's start with Sve. He's...He's dead. I have his sword and his glasses somewhere safe. They're are all I have of him at the moment. But, he's coming back, this I know! He even told me! A-And I made him swear to Odin too!

I don't know where Sunny is. I mean, I know he's okay but I know he was going to kill himself. But, he didn't. I'm glad. I don't know what I would have done if I lost him. He's my son after all.

And Norge is...I don't know. All I know is that he was crying. I'm not sure if he was upset or mad. Oh, right, why you ask? Well, Aurora's pregnant! I'm happy for her! She's going to be staying with me for the time being. I need to go check on Norge later today. I need to make sure he's okay.

On a happy note, Tina is due to gibe birth any day now! That's awesome, right? Speaking of awesome, Julchen got put into a maid AU and I gave her my coat for the remainder of the AU. I don't want her being uncomfortable in the maid dress she's in!

Alright, well, I need to go clear my head. I think I'll walk around Copenhagen for a while, maybe have a drink or two, actually go to my festival that ends tomorrow, and, yeah. That's all. Emily wants me to start signing this so...boom! Signature!