we

Seulgi's Point of view

Its been 4 years since me and jimin have brake up . I felt like it just happened just like that . and it really hurts damn much .

I moved to australia and future my studies there . living in korea , its a nightmare . As long as my family is happy here its good enough for me .

You know .. i couldn't really forget him for the first and second year and that made me keeping stressing myself to think how to forget him . I built a house there , and the place is where i really love and can calm myself when i am stressed .

but everytime i tried to calm myself i would cry because of remembering the past . It really hurts when someone that you really love suddenly screamed at you saying the thing that we didn't even dare to do .

I was , dumbfounded. I could get crazy if i keep thinking of it .

I just don't get it ! why did he blame me such things that i didn't do and by that he broke up with me .

Its not like i didn't knew jimin , he's not that type of person who get angry easily but only if he's seen it by his own eyes . we've been together since like years , i could say .. more than 7 years and then we suddenly lose contact .

I didn't dare to talked to him anymore after graduation since we brake up before graduation. I could say life after graduation is as bad as hell .

Luckily my family is quiet wealthy to move here .

* holds hair in frustration * what have i done that made him do that to me .

The most hurtful thing is , he had promised me that we'll stay together till the end of our lives but it seems to not happen . plus , we was supposed to be engaged after graduation.

Well , you wanna know what ? i didn't even have a graduation or prom photo . because i skip all of that by wasting my time by crying.

After i came to australia, i literally change . I am not the old seulgi cause you know what ?

she's dead .

I worked as a part time model so that i could get some allowances, because for me life .. we can't always let our parents gave everything .. its time for me to give them back what they need .

I didn't even have a new boyfriend through out these 4 years , yet my parents always asked me when will i get married . yeah .. since i am the only child they have so they would only put it all on me .

Plus , they actually arranged me with some random dude which is my dad's manager son .

He's name is austin , that playboy . idk what to feel , my parents set us out on a date and i literally ran away when i said that i wanted to go to the rest room .

and he would nag the next day at our university. like " you know what ? you're the first girl to leave me behind like that ! don't you know girls are crazy for me but what's wrong with you ?" and things . i would just ignore or if its annoy me badly i would curse him in korean language .

and then my parents would scold me and things when i do that . well , who needs a boyfriend when you have yourself .

" just let me love myself can i ? "

i just don't get it ...
i'm so sick of boys , i never find them attractive anymore ...

after my fourth year , my model agency actually wanted to sent me back to korea because they said that i am already in the senior level so i should get to a higher level there . know what ? i accept it . i can't believe this , look .. my job is my everything plus idk what happen .. at the same time i got transferred back to korea too by my university .

They said i had to accept the offer anyway if i wanted to get into a master level . wth why tho ..

So , that year is when i moved back to korea ... alone . idk whats wrong with my parents cause they wnated to stay in australia. bored of me of course.

to be continued.