talk

Seulgi point of view

" Ahh ! Good morning beautiful ~ " wendy exclaimed while shaking my feet to wake me up .

I then rubbed my eyes while looking at the open windows " ugh , what time is it " i ask . " its 7 am , better wake up now or we'll miss our first class at 8 plus before that we should get our schedules and things so hurry "

" ugh ... okay sir " i woke up and starched my body . " oh by the way , you're instagram has gone crazy .. " wendy exclaimed.

" haha .. you must love using instagram" i replied .

" nah .. its normal but ... after hehe my crush follows me i felt excited always haha " she said . " wuuuu wendy got a crush ~ wendy got a cruussh ! hhaahah" i teased her before going to the toilet and then i got ready .

 " wuuuu wendy got a crush ~ wendy got a cruussh ! hhaahah" i teased her before going to the toilet and then i got ready

-—

After arriving at the university, i parked my car , and then we went straight to the main hall .

People were all staring and glaring ar me and wendy . well , while i was in the model academy.. they said if someone trying to judge you . just ignore them , just think of them as a camera that keep looking at you and on that you'll be more confident both infront of the camera and people .

Through all those people , both of us finally arrived at the main hall to get our class schedule and things from the teachers . " So , Kang Seulgi and Wendy Son ... both of you guys have the same class and subjects so you can now head to your first class which is Business and Management " the teacher exclaimed.

I smiled as a reply while wendy nodded and thanked her . After arriving at the class , i went shock a bit since the class was already packed and there's only few places left .

" Oh ! so you're the transferred student right ? the one wendy informed me " the professor said . huh ?

" oh yes sir ! she's the one .. " wendy replied . i am still dumbfounded though .

" okay then , mrs.kang .. you can introduce yourself and take a sit with wendy okay ? don't be shy " he added .

I chuckles awkwardly since it's awkward??? yea it is .

to stand infront of ... perhaps more than 100 people . its kinda nervous , but since i had some experience going through fashion shows .. i have some confidence in myself .

" Hello ! My name is kang seulgi and i am a transferred student from australia which is the same as my friend , wendy . i hope we all can work hard and graduate together! " i exclaimed .

Some boys were like whistling to get my attention and things . while i was looking at the boys area , i suddenly saw someone familiar....

isn't that .... Kim Taehyung ??
Jimin's best friend....