part2 ; 3

" im gonna miss japan " i said while walking to the departure hall . " i bet someone's gonna miss you more " wendy teased . " pftt , who's gonna miss me anyways .. im just gonna stay at jeju for 2days and ill be back .. " i replied .

" jimin will " jimin exclaimed as he was suddenly walking behind us . he's wearing a mask so i didn't notice him well . " i heard that you're going jeju .." " that's mean that im gonna be alone this whole week " jimin mutters .

" its okay , you can spend time with your friends and mom .. " i replied.

" but where are you going after jeju ? " he asked . " ill be going back to australia to meet my parents for two weeks .. and then ill be back " i said .

" oh god that's so longgg ! i will miss you so much " he said while taking off his mask . " dont worry ... we can face chat if you want " he instantly smiled .

" oh ! my flight is going to arrive in five minutes.. i should go now guys " i exclaimed to wendy and jimin , plus dont forget namjoo and taehyung too haha . jimin pouts " im gonna send you there " he said . i sighed and smiled " okay then "

later then i bid goodbye at them " wendy ! meet you later in australia !" i exclaimed. " okayyy !! "

" i just hope we can spent more time together.. " he said while not letting me go . " jimin ... lets spent some time after im back okay ? we have another week before starting back our classes so its okay .. "

" but i have no idea what to do "
" then think of one okay .. , i need to go now " i said while trying to let go of my hand . he looked sad though.

awh . i then took the chance to give him a goodbye kiss before i go . " bye ~ " i bid goodbye . he was still there smiling by his own and was blushing while bidding back to me .

-—

As i arrived at jeju , i smelled their beach air as my hotel was near them .
I walked alone through the beach and sat on the sand while waiting for dawn .

It felts so calm and its such a perfect place to have a relaxing time alone .
since my photoshoot will be held at that night, i straightly head back to the hotel to get changed .

" Seulgi ! today we're having a special guest together with us . i hoped that you can work well with him " the photographer in charge exclaimed to me while i was putting on my makeup .

Its going to be a nature friendly photoshoot so i hope that the person will be a soft kind of person , so it will looked good .

I walked out the room nervously as i still didn't know who's that person . " SEULGIIIIII " someone called me while i was slightly arranging my cloths .

i looked up as gasped as i saw , Joshua .
joshua is actually a friend of mine back then in australia , we're friends from the same industry. but he was a sunbae when we're working there , before i moved to korea .. he moved first , he got an offer in italy .

" JOSHHHHH ! oh my god ! why are you here ?!!! " i mutters as i was shocked to this dude .

" I'm here for a shoot , what else ! dont tell me you're the — special guest "

" wait but they said to me that there's a special guest too .. i bet it you and not me .... " i replied .

" wait — , but that dude said that its a woman ..... " hmmmm

" nah , forget it .... the guest he was saying is for tomorrow shoot and she's a women ... that man , he sucks in english so he said that she was a he so don't be confused " my manager suddenly interrupted us .

" Ahhh , i see .. thats mean im not going to have that shoot with that special guest anyway ahhaha since my schedule is only until today " he mutters back . i looked at him in pity
" but its okay there's someone special today too and im already happy of it " he said by looking at me from head to toe .

i blushed " BAHAHA you've never changed joshua ! " i hitted him . " ouch haha its true anyways ... you're lucky enough to get a promotion in korea .. you'll get so many promotions more than australia " he replied .

" Oh well ... im kinda tired since im buay with both of my work and classes , after i moved to korea everything seems busy joshua .. "

" oh yeahhhh i forgot that you're still in university... i just hope that you'll get what you want one day .. just dont be stressed, enjoy your work and school"

i smiled " yeah ... we should get going now .. i heard the shoot is in the woods ? i hope i didn't get lost haha "

" pftt then lets go together "

After that shoot , i went back to my room and rested my body while scrolling through my phone

After that shoot , i went back to my room and rested my body while scrolling through my phone . i smiled as jimin sented me a video . {of himself singing serendipity}

I blushed at the part where he sang
" just love me love you " it was short yet made my night brighter. i then closed my phone and put it on the desk before sleeping .

i lied on the bed while staring at the ceilings . i never thought that i would be back with jimin , and he really changed too . he really seems to still love me , oh well . park jimin is different from those other guys , he's loyal ... if he fell in love deeply , he wouldn't want to leave her even if she had done something that hurt him , it would be hard for him to move on .

same to seulgi .

-—

kangsseulgi; with the special guest ❣️#irene #suchaperfection

2 days in jeju has passed , i went straight to australia after having lunch with irene . irene is one of the top model in korea , but now she's working in france . i got a chance to meet her back then when i was there but i never knew that i would have a shoot with her ! it was so fun working with her , i even felt envy that she had so great photos ... like every photo looked great if there's her .

I looked through the window , looking down at the island . everything seems to be fine after jimin saved me that day . all those dark thoughts has gone , it felt really different . I felt more relaxed and happier ..

maybe he's really the one for me ;)

but ...

i .. im just not perfect for anyone anymore ;(

to be continued.

sorry for a short and boring chapter ... my ideas has went for a vacation.