part2 ; 1

" make sure it looked real . edit them and make them look like they were kissing . "

" maybe they can be back together, but not for long ... kang seulgi .. not for long " she exclaimed before ending the call .

-—

" im so excited for tomorrow " i exclaimed to jimin while we're walking. was searching for the best dessert shop at night . " um we're going to universal studios right tomorrow? what are you excited about that ?"

" i always wanted to go to the wizarding world of harry potter of course !!! oh god i've been dreamin to go there and have the feeling to be in the harry potter movieee " i replied.

" there is ??? " he replied in shock as both of us loveee harry potter .

" YEESS JIMIN " i squealed while looking at him . " now , im excited too ! lets just be together tomorrow! " he said . i nodded without thinking that what if the other knows .

i clings my hands to his , he then looked at it . " Ahh , i really love it here!" i exclaimed. he smiled " i know "

" do you remember all our plans to do when we arrive at japan back then ? " i mutters . sigh " i hope we got a chance to do all of it "

" if we're fated then of course we'll do all of it " it then went silent as i was thinking about it ... fate ? what if we ... are not fated ? i bet im not going to marry anyone then ... since im not perfect anymore.

" its weird, usually jimin would be with us but why did i rarely see his face today ?" namjoo exclaimed to taehyung. " oh ! speaking of jimin .. look at them ! " taehyung replied and poimted at jimin across the road they were walking .

" oh my ! seulmin is back ?? " he mutters . " i guess soo hehehehehehe you know what im thinking?" taehyun siad . 😏 " yeahhhhhh "

After that short date , we went back normally " why are you so quiet?" jimin asked . i snapped myself " oh .. it's nothing, im just thinking of tomorrow" i lied as i was actually thinking about myself . " relax hahaha , im sure we're gotta chance to wear their outfit soon " he chuckles.

" hahaha yeahh " i fake a laugh and then sighed secretly. why do i always have a bad feeling these days .. ugh .

As soon entred the hotel , suddenly my phone rings . " who's calling ?" i looked at the phone amd then him " its austin dad " he then nodded and then i picked up the call .

" hello ?"
" hello seulgi , i wanted to apologise about austin .... he got in trouble with the police last night . and he admitted that he had hitted you ? are you okay now ? "
" um .. i am fine now , you dont need to worry .. luckily a man came and saves me from austin ... im sorry to say this , i just hoped that we wouldn't meet up again ... im scared to see him uncle , at the same time i felt sorry for him too " i said while looking at jimin .
" you're so kind seulgi .. its okay , i understand that you have been traumatised because of him.. he has been sented to the jail . sigh , im so sorry again "
" oh ... its okay uncle , i hope because of this your relationship with my father .. is broken "
" what ? haha of course that wouldn't happen .. you're dad is one of my best friend and i wouldnt want to broke our friendship! thank you for forgiving us "
i smiled " you're welcome ... bye uncle" i said before hanging out .

" you looked so happy , what did he say ? " jealousy jimin arrived .

" hahaha , i just knew that my dad's manager actually claim my dad as his best friend.. so their friendship wouldn't broke even this happen .. he is so kind to me ... "

" thats great then ! " he said then chuckles.

he then followed me till i arrived to my room . " seems like wendy has fallen asleep " i mutters. " you should go now .. " i added as i wanted to close the door .

but then he quickly kissed me on the lips and smiled " good night.. see you tomorrow " he said and then went off .

i was fluttered " s-see you too " oh god i was blushing... i bet my heart is having a marathon now . im so damn weak ,ugh .

-—

" owhhhhh jiminnnnn ~ " i could hear taehyung and namjoo calling me in a sing-a-song tone . i then looked back and crossed my hands .

" dont say that you're spying on me .. " i exclaimed. " HEHEHEHEEHHEEE OUR JIMIN ISSSSS DATINGGG AGAINNNNNN WUUUUUU " they teased .

" guysssss the people would hear that !!" i scolded them .

they then twirls around me and then pulled me with them " you should marry her already! " taehyung exclaimed.

" dude ... we have just got back no more than one week .. what do you expect .. " BAHAHAHAH . " yea right ... if you didn't brake up with her , i bet you're now a father and now , i would be an uncle hehehe " namjoo exclaimed.

" can you just give us some couple of time .... i would like to be with her together but i dont think she's ready yet .. after what i did to her "

" ughhh i cant wait to see you guys getting married "

" WHOS GETTING MARRIED " from nowhere ... eunna suddenly exclaimed.

three of us looked at her with her friends as she was really creepy .
" why would you wanna know .. there's none of your business " namjoo said .

" you wanna know what park jimin ? you guys wont see any wedding except for me and jimin's wedding ... remember that ! " she said .. lika crazy women .

" lets go girls !" then they go ..

" bro , i think that she's gonna turn psycho ... you better take care of seulgi well " i nodded as we were still watching them going away .

to be continued .
shorttt chapterrr ~