anymore

Seulgi's point of view .

" the professor looked kinda scary haha" i said while trying to open the cafe door .

but then .."OWCH ! "

I gasped as i actually hit someone with the door by pushing it so hard . ugh .. this what happen when you tried to open it together and then ended up hitting someone between us .

" Oh god ! I'm so sorr— " i stopped as i saw the person face .

" Seulgi !! " he exclaimed as soon he woke up . i didn't even help him lmao

" Ah .. taehyung " i mutters and then looked at jimin which is standing behind him playing his phone which is trying to avoid me .

well guess what ? i don't want to face you either, park jimin 😒

" ita been a long time since we spoken ! " he exclaimed.

" ah .. yes .. " awkward..

" by the way , im so sorry about just now .. i didn't notice you was standing there "

" nah its okay , im just fine .... um we better go now .. bye seulgi and wendy " he said and bid a goodbye at us .

" ugh that was awkward " i mutters . wendy chuckles while nodding  .

-—

After our last class ended , i excuse myself to the restroom before going back home since i cant hold it anymore ... the room is damn cold just now .

I went out from the restroom after washing my hands . I stopped as i notice a familiar figure standing at the locker trying to take his things . but then he looked back .

i gasped as he noticed that i was looking at him . " h-hyunjin ? " i mutters . he looked at me in shock and then he smiled as wide as he could " ohmygod ... is that really you ? kang seulgi ? "

i nodded . oh shit , i just met another long lost best friend....
such a coincidence.

he then approaches me " gurlll you're looking so fineee now " he exclaimed that made me chuckle.

" thanks .. anyways i never knew you're in this university too ? "

" of course you didn't know .. we lost contact years ago but i heard that you moved to australia.. so how is it there ? "

i sighed " its fine there .. "

" are you sure its fine .. or you find it hard to forget that ji– "

" shush ! please dont say that name already .. im so sick of it .. "

" i see whats happening .. hurm , i think you should have a crush or new boyfriend so that you can forget him "

" nahh .. im not into dating people right now .. im currently working too so i have no time for those things "

" wooow .. i bet you're trainee righttt "

" pstt , im not ... im just a model not more .. "

" the fuk .. no wonder you looked so damnnn . "

" well .. im the youngest in the industry so i am still trying to work hard .. but they said that i already have a good sense of faahion so maybe thats why i got the job or something.. "

" you're so lucky then .."

" umm , i should go now .. my friend is already waiting for me haha .. see you later hyunjin ! " i then bid goodbye and went back to my car .

on my way to my car , i suddenly saw jimin .... arguing with a girl??

so then i walked slowly like i didn't even saw them . i took out the schedule i got earlier and take a look at it .

" YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH DONT YOU KNOW THAt ?? IF YOU DIDNT LIE ALL OF THESE THINGS WOULDNT HAPPEN " the fukkk did i just hear he scream .. suddenly i remember that time he suddenly wants to break up with me .. maybe thats his girlfriend . nah who cares anyway ..

" O-OPPa ... i-im sorry !! i just dont want you guys to get married !! i wanted to be with you .. now she's back !! i had to telk you so that you wouldn't go back to her !! oppa please .. "

he sighed " stop it eunna , there's never gonna be US in the fate book so you can fuxk off and get a life ! FROM NOW ON .. ILL NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR BICHY FACE AGAIn " he replied and went off .

" OPPA ! " she cries .

pstt such a drama .. luckily i didn't hear much or im such in trouble ..

i entered my car and sighed of relief since they didn't even saw me walking there ...

" dude ... did you shit or what " BAHAHA WTH

" oh sorry HAHA im lost on the way back here " i lied about talking with hyunjin .

she then laughed like a maniac . wth woman . " luckily you're here now .. or by now ill be at the police station making a report about your lost .... in your own university " ha ha f u n n y .,.

i fake a laugh " okay-okay im sorry .. lets get mcdonald's and rest okay ... later night i had to go to my company cause i had a shoot with the new models "

" YAY "

" i bet im gonna gain weight anytime from now eversince there's you .. " i mutters.

" its okay then ... you've been so thin .. im jealous "

i laughed " btw you should come tonight with me ... "

" wHy ... i wanna watch a movie tonight " -.-

" oh .. i just wanted to introduce you to my HOT JUNIORS .. ugh if you refuse then — "

" okay ! ill join you "

😏😏😏 as expected from wendy haha .

-—
Jimin point of view

I sat at the sofa in frustration. I'm such a pabo ... why do i even believe on that bitch from the first place ... SHE LITERALLY LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING about my own girl– i mean ex girlfriend.

/ flashback /

" I- THAT'S NOT ME JIMIN ! I DIDNT DO SUCH THINGS LIKE THAT " she cried .

" YOU THINK YOU CAN LIE TO ME ? I KNOW YOU WELL SEULGI .. YOU'RE ACTING WEIRD THESE DAYS AT ME I KNOW THAT THERES MUST BE SOMETHING YOU'RE HIDING FROM ME .. " she then sat down and begged below my knees .

" I DIDNT DO SUCH THING JIMIN .. PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME .. WHY DO YOU SAY THAT " she cried more and even more .

i sighed in disappointment. my heart crashed " Seulgi .. lets just brake up okay ? about the engagement... forget about it . we are no longer together. lets not meet again "

she then stopped and looked at me going away in disbelif . i know that she would stop acting after i said that i want to let go of her ... but still i cant believe a girl ... from my best friend to my girlfriend would lie and cheat on me ....... with her own best friend , hyunjin .

/ end of flashback /

remember the things that i have done to her ..... brakes me apart .

i even pushed her away and she falled so hard . i just hope nothing happen to her .

eventhough i tried to move on .. i know that all these days i hated her because i still have feeling towards her . these days , i finally realised that i hated her just because of nothing ...

now i felt damn bad .

i- i need to ..... talk to her .

to be continued .
oh damn .... im bad at plot twist .