do

He hugged me tightly and brushed my hair " i–its okay ... im here " he said . i could just cry at his shoulders, thinking what would happen if he didn't came .

he then slowly tried to make me walk but then he looked at the back of my shoulders in shock " you're shoulders are bleeding !" he said and then hurriedly pull of his jacket and put it on me . he looked like he was going to cry too . that made me even more weaker .

i couldn't think much .. i followed him till we have arrived at the hotel . he gave me his sunglasses so that nobody would recognise me or it would be viral later .

He tooked me to his room instead of mine , i was hesitating in the idea of that but at the same time i dont want wendy to be worried about me . because she would possibly tell my parents and my manager ... that's a big NO NO but at the same time i believe that jimin wouldn't do such things. unless he changes .

" i'll put on some medicine and bandages for you " he said while i was still in tears ? yeah ... im just too broken and hurt right now .

he walked somewhere .. idk and then cane back . he tooked helped me to took off my cardigan and appy some cleaned the bleeding part before puting on some medicine and bandage .

i moaned in pain as i couldn't handle the pain . i felt like my whole body is aching . i hate this ..... i have so many things to do here and after this trip .. i dont want to he sick and hurt ... theres no fun 😭

he sighed and sitted infront of me , wiping the tears off my face . " its okay ... dont cry .. " he said .

i looked at him sadly . why should it be jimin to see me suffer ? he had made me suffer and now he's seeing it ...

i hugged him as i wasn't thinking right
" please dont leave me jimin ... im scared " i exclaimed. am i drunk too ?

" i - i wont " he shutters. " for now , if you're really tired .. you can sleep at my bed okay ? and ill sleep here .... im aure you dont want wendy or anyone else know about this " :') he still know me well .

i nodded and he helped me to his bed .
" you're staying alone ? " i asked . he nods " taehyung is staying with namjoo so ill just stay alone " ahh

" okay .. good night " i said as he was sitting at the corner of the bed waiting for me to fall a sleep . just like a mom .

i didn't think of anythibg because i was too tired and sleepy ...  i just hope ill wake up not feeling any pain tomorrow ... i just hoped .

-—

i woke up , slightly felt the hurt around my neck and shoulders but then i suddenly felt like someone holding my hand . i looked at my side and saw jimin . he was holding my hand while he was sleeping just like if you got into the hospital . well he didn't dare to sleep beside me even the space is pretty big and instead he's just sleeping there.

i was sitted at the bed and pulled my hand slowly so that he wouldn't wake up . i strached my body but i stopped as my shoulders still hurts like damn .

" oh you're awake " jimin exclaimed.
" i think that we're are already late since i got a message saying that we should have breakfast at 9 " he added .

he looked so worried haha . cute . wait whot

" hahaha , its just 7;45 now .. " i replied as i saw the clock behind him. he then chuckles " you must always automatically wake up early.... "

" eversince.. yeah .. eversince im staying with wendy , before when i stayed with my parents ... i was like always .. lazy as hell " he laughed and then smiled at me .

he sighed " i really miss you " he said . "i always wanted to talk to you but you have been ignoring me .. it hurts but you know ,, i have finally feel what you have feel all this time and .... i just wanted to say that i am so sorry at what i have done to you ... and i know you have been always wondering whats worng with me back then... im gonna tell you now " he added .

"'jimin .. look ,  i weirdly still felt comfortable around you now .. and i dont know why . we have been parted from each other for years now and it should be awkward.. but i don't think its time yet to say that .. lets just .. be friends first " i replied before he can even talk back .

" but .. please , give me one more chance? .. these days hasn't been so good for me . i kept feeling bad and things ... sometimes i couldn't even sleep well because thinking of it "

" i was LIED all the time okay ? i was lied by eunna badly . and thats why we broke up ... she said that you were cheating on me with hyunjin ... your own best friend and at that time you were really near to him .. thats why i —"  he explained .

i sighed " okay stop .. i hear enough ... and you should know that , i trust you okay .. but you should trust me too .. if you truthful love me , you shouldn't just blame me just like that .. even if she showed you a fake picture or something ,, you should at least investigate it first ... and even ... you were so mad .. please dont push or hurt anyone .. mostly to women okay ?" i replied and ended up feeling slightly disappointed.

" im sorry if i hurted you .. and i learnt that i should trust someone we know more then just a someone that means nothing to our life ... i have learnt so much for these couple of months .. "

" forget it jimin .. you've helped me anyway .. i dont know what will happen if you weren't there .. " i said .

" but thanks to hyunjin too though .. " he replied. w-what ? that guy who literally ran away ?!

" why him ?"

" he's the one inform me that you were attacked and he's calling the cops at the same time .. i was at the convention store and he was running into it to ask for the cops number .. and then luckily he told me " .... AH ..

" oh ? i thought that he's going to let me die there ha ha " he chuckles

" but anyway thanks again .. thanks for saving my life from dying in the place that i always wanted to be "

" you're welcome " he said while holding both if my hands .

" well , i know that you're still hurt because of me and i know it is because you're truthfully love me and i - i love you seulgi... i couldn't bare losing you , i hope you that wont leave me again and lets forget the past alright ? " he confessed.

my heart suddenly beats fastly . what is this .... sthapppp i shouldn't fall in love with him again but only by looking at his face ... it makes me weak .

i smiled at him as my eyes were getting teary " i love you too .. but please dont do that again too me okay ? im tired to get hurt " i replied. ok what

" i promise ! "

to be continued.

okay such a lame chapter . about things hurmmmm . what do you guys think ?