to

As we arrived in japan , i straightly went to the toilet as i've been holding it moments ago . After that , i went out and i walked alone as wendy was missing . maybe she's with the others .

but then someone stopped me . inwas shocked and my breath went fast as i was scared .

he .. is holding my wrist ........ skinship

" what do you want jimin? " i exclaimed while trying to calm myself and not being obvious. he sighed and then gave me a little smile ' she wore the necklace i gave 6 years ago ..' he thought.

" the teachers asked wendy to go with them so i decided to wait for you so thay you didn't get lost " he said .

i then pulled my hand away from him .
" where did they go ?" i didnt even looked at him .

" im not sure , thats why im here .. so that you wont get lost alone " tch

" pftt , i rather get lost alone " i said while rolling my eyes im annoyance and then walked away . eventhough i know that he is following me at least i dont want to even face him .

As we — i mean , as i finally met wendy . i ran to her and pinched her .
" how dare you leave me just like that " i said while i was slightly feeling broken .

" i thought ji— ... ahh haha at least there's him hehe .... " she replied . i h8 him dont you knowwww thatttt . i tried to reply her by telepathy since jimin was near to us . pftt of course it didn't work , instead ill just ignore her hmph .

" okay , im sorry ! because leaving you with him ... i just have no choice .... the teacher asked me to do such a important thing so i had to do it ... " she said as we were heading to the hotel in the bus . " don't do that again okay ... i didn't even take a long time ... hmm "

" okay2 ... i wont ask anyone to wait for you okay .. and then get lost okay " she joked . " pstt what ever " i said then rolled my eyes .

i totally felt something today , i keep thinking about tonight which i need to meet austin .. at the same time i was excited to see the japan city but at the same time too i just felt like i was being stared . weirdly scary .

-—

" ahhh ! i've been dying to walk around here .. im so happy ! " i mutters while going back to the bus .

" okay kids , so that's for today's tour .. we just hve time to have a little tour around osaka because we arrive late right and now .. we'll go back to our hotel and what you're gonna do is ... have dinner at the hotel restaurant and then rest well okay . if you wanted to go out around the hotel , you can but you should tell us before going out okay ?" the teacher exclaimed as soon we have been seated .

" hmm ... i need to meet someone tonight for dinner , seems like you will he having dinner alone . " i exclaimed to wendy . " w-what ?! who .. why didn't i know this " sigh

" sorry that i didn't told you earlier , its my dad's friend . he's currently here in japan and they literally wanted to see me so they decided to have dinner with me together tonight " i replied . " ahhh its okay then ... kenta can bring me around here too hehehehee since he's japanese " pftt hahahahha

" okay then have fun with that japanese  boi " i replied . " i heard thatttttttt " kenta suddenly sounded behind us .

we laughed " wow you literally shocked my entire life " wendy exclaimed.

" hahahaha of course , anyway ill bring you out anyways dont worry .. i already have plans on what to do "

" hehe yay " she exclaimed happily. hahaha these guys are so cute sometimes.