used

Seulgi's Point of view

It has been months has passed , things didn't change much . Its just my instagram always gets so many dm's and im not sure if i will ever read them.. its better to read the comments... and jimin , *sigh* he kept disturbing me . wendy had finally know that jimin is actually my ex . and now , how great . there's some group of bitjh hate me just because jimin keep distracting me ? the heck gurl .. and now those problems are hitting me back . when will my life be back to normal , when will that be ... ?( never ) .

Its finally the holidays , our university has been planning to make a tour to japan and im not sure if im going . i have some schedule in jeju at the same week but after the tour . i dont want to get exhausted because of it though.

sigh " seulgi ! you need to come with me ! pleaseeeee " wendy mutters to me while we're walking back from our class. " wendy , for a hundred times already ... im not sure ! i dont know okay ? ... i dont want to be exhausted after the trip ... because i got some work after that " i replied in frustration.

" im sure you wont ! it would be fun ... anyways we havent even went to japan before and it our first time ... seulgi , please ??? i know that you always wanted to go to the harry potter thingi there " ow she has a point .

hmmph i rolled my eyes " okay then " i agreed at last . wendy hopped in happiness and twirls around me .

i laughed in her actions " now ! lets make the registration before we go home " she exclaimed and them pulled me together to met the teacher in charge.

-—

" oh , you're still packing your stuffs ? i thought you've finished then earlier than me haha " wendy exclaimed while i was still listing the things that i need to bring . " oh wendy , my manager just said to mebjust now saying that i need to straightly went from japan to jeju later . "

" really ?? hurm , then ill be alone later when we're heading back here ... " she pouts . " no , you have taehyung and kenta so dont you need to worry about me " i replied and chuckles a bit .

" ugh ... whateverrrrr " she said and then walked out from my room .

" phew , luckily she didn't see this " i mutters while took back my phone that i hide before . i was actually chattibg with my parents about something ...

Family💕

Dad ; then that's great , unfortunately austin is currently there too .. in osaka , he with his father is having a business trip there .

WTH ... NO

Mom ; I guess that you guys are already fated anyways .

Me ; mom ... arent you home with dad ? this felt weird

Dad ; you're mom left me home alone today .... she went shopping with her friends 😢

Mom ; its been a long time since i met them so you should understand that honey ....

Me ; hahahah mom .. dad . im just gonna say this .

Me ; there's no me and austin okay ... ? we wont be together.

Mom ; but seulgi ... he's a nice person , why don't you like him ?

Me : mom ... he literally have tons of girlfriends already .. i dont want to be ome of his girls 😩

Dad ; Oops . i made a mistake then .... im sorry seulgi but i accidentally told his father about it moments ago .. and he wanted you guys to meet up later when you're arrive there .

OHNO

Me ; but dad 😔😔 ..

Dad ; sorry 😣

Mom ; you should told us earlier ... but its okay ! if anything happens just report it to us !

Me ; okay 😂 i better go now ... its late night already . i have to sleep now or ill be late for the flight tomorrow... love you .

Mom ; love you too honey .

Dad ; have a safe flight and honey .... come home early , im hungry and im too lazy to go out and buy food 😩

Mom ; 😒😒 okay... ill try my best .

( The Next Day )

I woke up , feeling fresh as i was actually wearing a mask all night long .
I slept pretty late last night after finished packing so to avoid eyebags .. ill always wear mask .

After i took a short shower , i went out and wore the cloths that i've prepared lastt night . after that i took a jacket which is pretty good for a airport fashion , found it in my drawer which idk when did i last wear them .

As i was taking off some dust from that jacket , suddenly something dropped from the pocket of the jacket to the floor . i gasped as i thought it was my precious phone .

I then saw a necklace ? i cant remember when did i have it ? cause i dont remember buying it so instead i wear it as an extra fashion wear .

i went out and saw wendy " wooo , wendy's going all black for today ey ? " i exclaimed .

" HAHAHAA , you're the same ... but oh you're shirt is purple .. but wow , such a pretty necklace ... i havent saw you wear them though.. is it new ? we're the all time favourite necklace ey ?" she mutters.

" nah , i found it in my old jacket .. im not sure when did i buy them ... perhaps years ago ... and the necklace that my dad gave ... here ! im still wearing them hahah its just hidden " i repiled and laughed .

" we better head to the airport now , lets just have breakfast there .. " wendy added .

" okay , lets go " i replied and followed her .

-—
Jimin Point of view .

" dude ! i saw seulgi !!! look ? i knew that she wont leave wendy alone .. " taehyung exclaimed to me .

pftt of course i know that she will come .. she always wanted to go to japan anyway ... she even wanted to set our honeymoon there ... sigh .

" i know " i rolled my eyes .

" but where is she ?" i added .

" i saw them going to stall ... perhaps having brekafast ? " he replied . i then just nodded .

As we were supposed to enter the flight, i then saw two figures with all black outfits heading behind me . Its seulgi and wendy . phew , they looked damn good and now even wendy lookd like a model already . ( picture ^^ )

I waited for them to pass me . i know im crazy ..... but i just wanted to talk to seulgi so badly .

" hey seulgi .. " she looked at me with a slightly shocked expression. " oh hey " she replied .

i then smiled " i hoped that you'll enjoy the trip " ohmagaddd why do i feel nervous .

she then replied me with a nod , but she was hestiating though " okay " she said before giving me a fake smile .

i know that you're still hurt ... but ill make sure . you'll forgive me seulgi .

to be continued.