don't

Seulgi point of view

Its the year i got into my university . luckily the university is still on a holiday cause i had to fly to france to attend a fashion show . well , i didn't regret accepting this offer though because it has been a dream to participate a fashion show there .

After a week there , i decided to meet my long lost best friend , Wendy .

She's a friend of mine that went the same university as mine but moved to busan because her mother has married a korean guy. I only knew her for one year but it felt like it has been years .

I asked her to stayed with me since she's actually renting a house nearby my apartment . well , i know wendy isn't that wealthy so i decided to help her . anyways , she kept nagging at me before saying that renting a house in seoul is damn expansive eventhough its small .

I have worked and earn money so i buy an apartment here so i could share with her though . Its fun to have a friend with me everyday . plus , she's going to the same university too . I think that both of us has been fated to have the same university haha ..

" i cant believe that we're fated haha ! " wendy exclaimed as soon she met me at the airport , was picking me up .

" i know right ! by the way ... i miss you gurll " i replied by hugging her .

" i missed you too ... by the way how's france ? you must have fun eyy .. your wish has been granted i guess " she added .

i then nodded " damn the place looks so great .. i have fun there "

-—

" tomorrow's our first class ... i bet everyone would be shooked if they saw you " wendy exclaimed while munching a pack of chips .

" pardon ? why would them .. im just a normal girl " i chuckles.

" well , first .. you're dayum pretty plus you're a model too ... and that is like every ideal type for boys in korea if im not wrong haha and lastly , you're a transferred student .. which everyone wants to get know ... "

" BAHAHAHA WOWOW .. okay first i looked just like the others and second ... you're pretty too and a transfer student just like me ... i bet there's a LOT that is admiring you wuuu " i teased back .

" WOWOW , you got a point but haha people wasn't liking me that much .... they said that im a nerd" she pouts .

" WTH wHy ? "

" just because i wore glasses on class ... "

" HAHAH they are so funny to say you that ... let then be .. if you felt sad bout it , you can always wear contact lenses like me ... i am currently wearing glasses to though but i wear them only if im reading something .. "

" great idea hehe "" she chuckles while showing her thumbs up .

I then went into my room to unpack my things but before that wendy went into my room just like BAM BITCH IM HERE .

" yes , miss may i help you " i greeted her .

" oh haha , sorry bout that . by the way ... don't you have instagram?"  oh .. thats sudden