lunatics ➳ derek hale [1]

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any parts of Teen Wolf or its plot or characters

Disclaimer: I do NOT own any parts of Teen Wolf or its plot or characters. I do not own Derek Hale. However I do own Skylar McCall and some of the things that come along with her plot (Like Harv & Kelly's, etc.).

☽❁☾

Skylar McCall used to worry about things that most teenagers worry about. Turning in her homework on time, passing the next chemistry test, and trying to keep her brother Scott and their best friend Stiles from getting into too much trouble.

Until Stiles drags them into the woods in search of a dead body. They end up coming home with something completely unexpected: a bite.

From there, the three enter an entirely new world filled with intimidating, leather jacket-wearing werewolves and murders left and right. As the teens struggle to maintain a normal routine (which now includes trying to keep Scott from killing anyone), they begin to realize the secret supernatural world that's been hiding right under their noses.

And eventually, they'll begin to realize that they're apart of that world too.

☽❁☾

A/N:

A/N:

*as of June 7 2020, this book is currently number one under #derekhale !!!

So I wrote this book in like 2017 lmao and I know it's 2020 and I don't even know if fan fictions are still relevant but I decided to log in and start writing again.

So obviously, this is a Derek Hale/Teen Wolf story, so if you've never seen Teen Wolf then some of it might not make as much sense. I tried to explain it to the best of my ability but there might be a few holes in the story if you've never watched the show. But you can still read it if you'd like. Also this is season one, and this book follows the plot of the show pretty closely minus some scenes and concepts.

I picture Skylar to be Nina Dobrev, but you can picture her to be whoever you like.

I've already started on the second book which focuses a lot more on Skylar and her own plot so it is going to be in a different book than here.

There is still a lot of editing to be done here!!