Chapter 1

Author Note:First time writing a story this long so expect a lot of mistakes

My name is uzumaki Naruto. I live in a orphanage with my little sister uzumaki Narumi.

There are other orphans who live here but I don't talk to them that much. They don't say it out loud but I know they are afraid of me. Even the people who take care of the orphans seem to have some kind of hatred for me.

They take any chance they can to give me punishments. The punishments mostly are cutting parts of my skin as the smallest punishment and cutting off fingers as the biggest.

I don't know why but whenever I get injured the injuries are all recovered the next day.

Even my fingers grow back. The caretakers don't seem to hurt Narumi so I am great full​ for that.

But today was different they did not even look at me with any hatred or punish me but made me and Narumi shower. Also gave both of us clean clothes.

I saw an old man coming into the orphanage and greeting the caretakers. I told "narumi to come closer to me" cause I saw the old man coming closer to us.

Narumi worriedly asked "Why Naruto onii chan" . I didn't give her a chance to say something else and forced her to get behind me.

Naruto cautiously asked the old man "Who are you".

"I'm just a senile old man who has come to help both of you Naruto" The old man replied.

Naruto shouted "Why do you know my name and why do you want to help us" .

"Come with me and you will know everything" said the old man.

Narumi whispered "Naruto onii chan let's go with him" .

'How can I decline your request narumi when your my cute little imouto' thought Naruto. "Both of us will come with you but only on one condition.the condition is that you will answer my questions truthfully after we go with you".

The old man kindly said "Ok I agree with your condition". "Now come with me" .

The three of them got out of the orphanage and started walking in the direction the old man was going.

First I'm going to tell you who I am. My name is Sarutobi Hiruzen.I am the third hokage of konoha.Both of us got shocked cause the old man was the hokage. "The things I am going to tell you should not be told to anyone else"."Do you understand Naruto, Narumi".

'Even though i was still suspicious of why the hokage would come to help some random orphans.But I don't want to be disrespectful to the hokage' Naruto thought. So both me and narumi respectfully said "We understand".

"First I will tell you how I know both of your names".It is because I was there when both of you were born and named. "Naruto you were named after the first chapter of the book my student created". He is also your godfather. His name is jiraiya one of the sannin." Your Father's name is minato namikaze and your mother's name is uzumaki kushina. "That is how I got to know you and your sister so now if you have some questions ask me"said the Hokage .

Naruto suddenly got the urge to tell everything he had in his heart"why do everyone look at me like I am a monster that is what I want to know" Naruto yelled without thinking . Tears suddenly started coming out of his eyes as he started remembering all the pain he suffered in the orphanage 'even though the wounds and injuries recovered it hurt a lot and the only thing keeping me sane was my lovely imouto'.

"I was getting tortured as a punishment for every small mistake I do.Why is this happening to me"Naruto yelled. Narumi started comforting Naruto by hugging him.

When naruto looked back at the Hokage for an answer he saw the Hokage shaking with rage his chakra was getting visible but he soon calmed down.

"I will deal with them"said the Hokage. As soon as he said that he teleported using the body flicker jutsu.

Caretaker's POV
I was talking with the children when suddenly smoke came and when the smoke cleared saw the Hokage.

so i respectfully shouted"Lord Hokage sama"
The Hokage ignored him and held his neck with his hand and lifted him up to the wall.

"Did you torture Naruto as a punishment" Asked the Hokage. 'I did not want to lie beacause the Hokage would know the instant i lie but I new I would die if I said the truth'.

"yes Hokage sama I did torture him as a punishment but he deserves it he is a dem.......".Before he could even fully complete his sentence the Hokage crushed his throat.

"I have already announced that it is a S rank crime to call Naruto or Narumi a demon". He dissapeared after saying that.

Naruto's POV
I was suprised when I saw the Hokage suddenly dissapear. But soon after that I heard a voice in my head.

Welcome to the life of a gamer! Right now, you'll be learning how to live your life as a gamer. Say continue to start the tutorial.

"The hell? What is happening, have I finally gone crazy" Naruto asked himself
You have not gone crazy please say continue to start tutorial.
Good to know I have not gone crazy.'I guess the only way to get rid of this thing is to continue.' He thought, sighing.
"Continue"

The gamer ability allows you to do anything that you could do in an actual game.
"What is a game?"
You do not need to know what a game is. I will tell you everything you need to know.
Every time you level up, you collect 5 stat points. You can spend the points on your 6 stats. Every 10 levels, the amount of points gained increases by 1. You start off with 5 every time you level up and it will increase to 6 when you are level 10.

'This will help me get stronger' thought Naruto.

There are 6 stats as we previously mentioned. Intelligence (INT), Wisdom (WIS), Dexterity (DEX), Strength (STR), Luck(LUK) and Vitality (VIT).

INT helps you memorize things faster. You also gain an increase in chakra based attacks. And better chakra control.

WIS helps you understand concepts faster and you can use information quickly. You can also learn techniques quicker. You also have more chakra resistance.

DEX improves your general speed in everything. It also increases the rate in which your techniques level up.

STR increases your natural strength. It helps you lift and wield objects, and it gives an increase in physical attacks.

LUK increases your natural luck. It helps the increase the chances of getting critical hits or lucky loot.

VIT increases your HP and CP. It also makes your body more fit and strong.

When Naruto read all of the the different attributes, his jaw hit the floor.

'This..this could help my life in everything!
I can have power so I can protect myself and narumi from danger'.

Say "Open Status" to see your stats. You can also say "Observe" to see the stats of something else. The more you level it up, the more information you get by observing someone. You can also open the skill set menu by saying "Open Skills".

There is also the "Gamer's Mind" ability which allows you to be calm at all times and logically think through things. You are immune to physiological effects.

The "Gamer's Body" grants a body that allows you to live the real world like a game. You receive no visible damage from attacks and the pain lasts for a few seconds. After sleeping in a bed, you restore HP, CP and all status effects.

_____________________________________________
"Did you love this chapter?!I hope you did!
Show your support for the author by simply clicking the little vote button to the left of your screen. Have a wonderful day!