chapter 5

I woke up when I heard the familiar Ding sound of the gamer screen message which says
You have slept in your bed. HP & CP are fully stored..

I reluctantly stood up from the bed I was still tired because of all the things I did yesterday.I showered made breakfast and now I am getting ready to go to the academy when I remembered about the quest.I will work extra hard today to impress iruka and mizuki sensei.Narumi was already ready waiting for me.

'I should go now' thought Naruto.Me and narumi started walking towards the academy and got their in no time.i said bye to narumi started going towards my class.I see Sasuke sitting on his chair with his usual arrogant smile on.

'He really ticks me off ugh I should just sit down in my seat and calm down'.

I sat down on my chair.After like 15 minutes everyone in class has come.

"Ok today we are learning.... "

Time skip

I'm starting to regret going to the academy we learned the same thing we did yesterday.of course I can improve the skills I learned but that is so boring I think I'm just going to go level up. This time I will try a harder level.Training grounds 2 or 3.maybe I can just make my own dungeon from the ID skill.yeah let's do that I wanted try that out but I forgot to do it.

"ID Create"

It didn't look like anything changed but I'm sure I used it.Now that I think about it there doesn't seem to be any people around me.That's strange oh I know the ID Create skill created a dungeon or dimension which looks like this but is not the same.

lets try going somewhere and then use ID Escape to see what happens. It might actually let me stay where I was in ID create.That would be so useful for going to places without anyone knowing.i could just escape from people by just saying ID create then leave that place.

That is of course only if my enemy does not instantly kill me.So if I meet a very fast enemy I can still die.Still it would be very useful. Now that I'm in a different place from where I was before let's try ID Escape.

"ID Escape"

I look around to see my surrounding and see if I moved to a different place.it looks I moved from the place I was in before.It works this will be so helpful.Now I can be in battles without any risk of dying.I want to level it up and see what happens.

After 5 time of skill usage it finally level up.

ID Create leveled up new feature unlocked zombie dungeon is now available.

First thing that came into my head was 'what is a zombie but I really did not think much about that since it does not really mater at all'.so I just said

"I'D create: zombies"

The surroundings didn't change but there was some corpse like thing moving it wreaked of a very stinky smell.It nearly made me vomit.

Now I felt some amount of regret because of how horrible the smell was.I used observe on it.

"Observe"

Zombies
Lvl 12
Hp: 600

This should give me a good amount of experience for me to level up.I should start killing them.I will just ignore the smell I'm getting from them and start killing them.

I bolted nearly smashing into it,my right hand curled up into a fist making it look like I was going for a punch but it was actually a kick.

The zombie went flying towards a building.its back hit the building but It got up unscathed.

I sprinted towards it and uppercut it in the jaw.I heard something break and then I saw its head flying away the body was still their moving.I was terrified and suddenly got paralyzed from fear when a screen came saying.

Gamers mind activated calming down users mind

It felt like nothing happened I was able to move again so I used

"Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return"

700 exp gained

'That's a lot of experience'thought Naruto.At that moment zombies were swarming the area around Naruto.there were 15 zombies.
I should be able to kill these easily with Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return. But they need to be alone for me to do that. I will try to use ID Escape and see if it can let me get away from here.

"ID Escape"
ERROR Higher level of ID Escape needed or need to defeat all opponents in surrounding area.

seems like the only way I can escape from here is to defeat them.I can only use
Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return" 4 times since my lvl is 6 and CP is only 7800.I have got to be careful of how I use them. I have a great idea even though it will be time consuming it will save my life.

Use Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return" 3 times after that I will cover myself in a wall with the next one then use meditation to recover CP.

Let's start now.After using Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return"
3 times on a zombie it finally died.

Even though it has only double the amount of hp of the mutant boar chakra beast it takes 3 to kill it.Must be because it has a higher defense or something like that.

Timeskip
After countless overs of using Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return" I finally killed the final one.

Lvl up
I felt a sliver of happiness because of my achievement but it was completely taken away by what appeared next.

After the killing of it's zombies the legion zombie is being summoned.

I felt like crying.Despair came into me.If I could only barely beat normal zombies I knew that the legion zombie was surely to be stronger than normal zombies.

The legion zombie has now spawned it was massive.It sent out a bloodcurdling aura as it looked at me with indifference.It looked like it was about to talk but it did not say anything.I blinked once and looked at where it was before.

I saw that it had Disappeared.
I fearfully looked around to see where it had gone.It was nowhere to be seen.It has not been even 3 seconds after its disappearance when I thought I heard something above me.

I looked up to see and I saw the legion zombie coming down like a meteor falling down to the earth.Instantly, I used
Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return" Layered 4 times as a barrier I new it would not be enough to completely soften the blow but it would at least keep me alive for a few more minutes.

A booming sound was heard when the legion zombie hit the first layer of the jutsu. The first layer instantly crumbled into nothing.the second layer stopped it for 3 seconds before bit too crumbled away with dust going everywhere.

The 3rd layer stopped it for 20 more seconds but didn't crumble like the other 2 it burst into smaller rocks.The 4rth layer stopped it for 1 minute into rocks as well finally the zombie was directly hitting Naruto.

-2300Hp

Warning player is critically injured.losing blood.
-50hp
-50hp
the Bloodline has Temporarily been forcefully unlocked.

this can only be done 3 times including this time.now 2 remaining only.

All wounds and injuries recovered this will have side effects including severe pain and suffering for 1 month and even more effects will be told of later.

Now putting player into a unconscious state as the player has not reached the lvl needed to suppress the mental strain.

Player will be temporarily not himself.Side effect of this is another personality existing inside his mind this personality will not be able to control Naruto if he is not unconscious
Or if Naruto voluntarily gives control.But the personality will effect naruto's a lot
Processing 100% complete.......

_____________________________________________
Please remember to press the vote button to show support to the author have a wonderful day