chapter 6

Second Naruto personality POV

I will kill all of you. All of those people who made me feel pain during the time I was 3.I can control Naruto's body now!Yes finally I can have my revenge.

I feel strength coursing through my body and also feel like something is inside of me.

It feels like one of my limbs.It seems to want to get out of their. Let's let it do what it wants.i tried letting it out. I felt pain something I hate a lot.Something came out of my back from around the waist it was red in color.it looked like a liquid tentacle.

Bloodline special ability used
Kagune: is a ghoul's predatory organ and functions as their weapon and claws. It is usually as red as blood (the colors are varied  to distinguish the kagune of each individual ghoul), flexible like the flow of water, but firm and sturdy.Ghouls have all gone extinct in this world except for you the last one.

A devilish grin came onto me and I started maniacally laughing.I can have my revenge.

It was at that point when he finally noticed the legion zombie looking at him with a cautious and curious gaze.It was not a gaze which looked like the predator looking at its prey but as its equal not like the one which he looked at the main Naruto personality.

The second Naruto personalities grin faded away becoming a look of a bloodthirsty animal.

Naruto accelerated towards the legion zombie and made his kagune split into 4 smaller ones then the tentacle like limbs secured one of the legion zombies leg.naruto got closer to it and punched it with his fist.

The punch created a hole which was shaped like a fist.Blood started oozing out of the hole like a water horse spraying water.But the legion zombie didn't seem to feel anything.It grabbed the 4 kagune tentacles which were holding his legs and ripped them into pieces.

After that it grabbed Naruto and threw him to the air then smashed his fist into naruto's chest.Naruto went flying away.Naruto stopped the momentum by doing a backflip.

Regeneration lvl 1 unlocked because of bloodline.Slowly Regenerates lost limbs and blood increases speed of recovering when leveled up.

-1500hp

Gore alert
Naruto eyes color started changing.The white part turned into black and the pupils color changed to red.

He got down with his 4 limbs down.Then he Quadropedaled towards the legion zombie and again formed his kagune then made it go through the hole his Fist made then started crushing its body from the inside.He  used his arms to forcefully tear the legion zombies arm. Then he started....  Eating the arm almost as if his instincts we're telling him to do it.He ate the arm and it tasted very good.

Assimilation Skill unlocked  because of bloodline.Gives some amount of abilities which are turned into skills of the thing eaten.All skills gotten will be lvl 1 it will not be at the same level as the one the player has eaten. Player has  to level them up to make it stronger.

1 skill gotten after eating strength level 1 has been gained.
Right now Naruto didn't seem to hear anything and was going out of control.After eating the arm he looked at the legion zombie and saw that it was nearly dead but still alive so he started eating it while it was alive starting from its leg up to his head not even bones were kept without being eaten.

150000xp
Lvl up
lvl up
lvl up
Lvl up
Lvl up
Lvl up

Reward for killing mini boss: 1 b rank ninjutsu scroll,Zombie DNA and 200000 ryo gained.