Chapter 4

I just woke up still feeling some after effects of the pain then I saw a screen in front of me.

You have unlocked a new skill after a specific action

'Physical endurance is created which endures the pain and damage'

'Explains why it doesn't hurt as much.I looked at the clock.Seems like I fainted for about 15 minutes.Oh god this is so embarrassing.'

"Naruto you lost against Sasuke in a very unfortunate way but it still counts as a win for sasuke.In a fight you have to be prepared for anything."

"Yeah I got it iruka sensei"

I looked around to try and find sasuke.I then saw him on the bench looking at me with a smug grin.I glared at him with the most scariest way I could to show how angry I am.

"You call yourself a uchiha but you can only beat others with dirty tricks.Weren't you supposed to be a genius or something."said Naruto.

Sasuke looked at Naruto with a prideful look and said " Anything is ok in a fight with ninjas".He looked at me like I was a dumb person who did not understand anything.After that I didn't say anything.

"Alright now time for weapons practice" Shouted iruka".

'It seems like While I was unconscious everyone else sparred'.Now I concentrated on listening to iruka sensei.He taught how to hold kunais and shurikens.Also how to throw them.

New skill unlocked.basic kunai and shurikenjutsu.

'Awesome I got a new skill.Though now it's not as surprising as before.Still it's nice to get skills'.

"Now try to shoot at the target"said iruka.

I tried shooting and I succeeded 5 out of 10 in medium range of the target.I didn't get that good.Although it's not the worst.

Iruka smiled and said" Very good Naruto but needs more improvement ".

I nodded at him then sat down on the bench to get some rest all the work and some lasting pain from the spar made me tired.

"That's all for today everyone you can go home now" Said iruka.

'I should go out and go to a nearby training grounds to see if something happens'.

I got to it when I heard the ding that usually comes with messages.

Dungeon located.Entering now.
Dungeon level requirements for Training grounds 1 is level 3.
Enter dungeon Yes/No

When I pressed yes a light came from the sky and the scenery suddenly changed to the training grounds.

Player has experienced going into a natural dungeon learned new skill ID(instant dungeon)create and ID(instant dungeon)escape.

Yay now I can create dungeons anywhere I want.ok now focus on what you had come to do Naruto told himself.

Ok now I will use observe on that chakra beast.

"Observe"
Mutated boar(chakra beast)
Lvl 6
HP: 300

Should be easy to kill.Good thing I brought some kunai and skurikens but it is so annoying that there's nothing there for me to keep them in.I just thought of a great idea since there is a command for a lot of things maybe there is some type of bag too.
"Bag"
Nothing....
"Pocket"
.......
Three times the charm I guess.
"Inventory".

Player has unlocked a feature without the guide teaching him. Bonus rewards given. 2 level ups 1 random c rank jutsu and the ability of the feature.
Jutsu choosing processing ding the c rank jutsu has been chosen.

Name: Doton: Doroku Gaeshi (Earth Release: Earth Shore Return)
Lvl 1
Type: Defensive and offensive
Range: Short 0-5m
Rank: C
Description:
After striking the ground with his hands, the user creates a large wall of earth that rises into place as defense. The defense is not perfect though, since a hard or drilling impact can puncture the wall.It can also be used to crush opponents by collapsing it onto them.
cost: 1950 Cp
Learning requirements: Non as it is a bonus reward.

Gained 2 level ups.Now level 5

Wow I just got such a valuable jutsu.High c rank jutsu can only be learned by chunins and low rank ones can be learned by genins. Even though this is low rank most genins can't get it. Let's try it out.

"Doton: Doroku Gaeshi(Earth Release:Earth Shore Return)".

200 experience gained.

Wow instant kill but it feels like half of my chakra was used.Such high costs must be cause I don't know any chakra control techniques.I need to graduate fast out of the ninja academy.I know I can become a genius becoming the best at everything I do then I will probably be graduated faster.That is my new goal.

Rare quest unlocked.Graduate ninja academy before 5 months time left: 5 months.
Rewards: high c rank jutsu 3 level ups.

Now I will definitely try to graduate faster.Now let's try the inventory feature.

"Inventory"

4×4 empty square was shown.Only a dumb person would not know what that means.So I can put items into this and it will store it that is pretty handy.lets try it out.I put a lunar in it and it was there with a small number under it saying 1.The number must be the amount put their.So I can put items of the same type their and pile it up. I took the lunar back again.Now Lets kill all these chakra beasts so I can level up more.
Each time I killed a cakes beast with the jutsu I waited for my Chakra to recover.I thought I could meditate and try to recover chakra faster when not to my surprise a ding came.

New skill unlocked Meditation: increases chakra recovery by 50% and INT by 25%

Time skip 4 hours

After ardruos effort of killing the chakra beasts I finally killed the 28th one and leveled up. I am finally level6 plus my meditation skill's level is 3 and kunai and shurikenjutsu is level 5.

Narumi must be getting worried I must go home now.It was 11 at night so there were very less civilians outside only ninjas patrolling the village for security.I finally got back home.Narumi was waiting for me to come by the door.

"Onii Chan why did you come so late"said narumi.

"I was in ninja training grounds training.I lost track of time since I was so engrossed in training".

"Ok but please do not be late next time"
"Allright"
After saying that I went straight to bed.

_____________________________________________
Author note
Today's chapter smaller than usual still busy with exams.after exams I will post chapters that are longer and I will post them as much as I can.

If you want to show support so you can get more chapters.press the vote button.its no biggie have a wonderful day!