chapter 3

Author note: I am sorry for not posting for a week my exams had come and I am studying for it so I am very busy but I will try to post next chapter tomorrow. Spelling mistakes and problems with sentence structure might be there. English is not my native language. Also tell me if there is somethings you want to suggest or add to the story if it fits the storyline and plot in thinking about I will add them
_____________________________________________

You have slept in your bed. HP & CP are fully stored..

Naruto's eyes snapped wide open at hearing that chime. He smiled brightly at seeing the message. It was still happening meaning that it was not a dream.

"Yes!" he shouted springing up to his feet and his arms rose in celebration.
"What happened onii Chan"shouted narumi from her room.

"Sorry narumi I was just very excited to go to the ninja academy".

"Alright then let's get ready and go"said narumi.

After showering.I changed from my pajamas to the only other clothe I had it is a orange colored jumpsuit.After I finished changing. I went to the kitchen to start making both of our breakfast.Which was toast and eggs.we finished eating really quickly then we can go to the academy.

It seems like narumi and I are going to different classes. So we seperated and when to our respective classes.'This will be a great experience for me as I have always wanted to go to the academy'  naruto thought. When he accidentally bumped into a someone.

"sorr..."before he could say sorry he was pushed back by the person he bumped into.The person who pushed Naruto was wearing white shorts with a dark blue t shirt and had spiky hair with a  smile that told everything about him.It was the kind you know that made you very annoyed the one which you make to show you are always right and everyone else is wrong in everything that happens.

"watch where your going dumbass "said the person"

Naruto felt really angry because he didn't do it on purpose and was even going to apologize but this guy just pushes him and calls him a dumbass.

"What did you say duck butt"countered naruto. But after he said that the teacher came so both of them went into the classroom without saying anything else.

'I saw a empty seat near a very lazy looking person with hair that looks like a pineapple since the seat was empty and the person next to it didn't seem like he will bother me I sat on it. After 3 to 4 minutes all the other students came and the class finally started.

"My name is iruka and this is mizuki"." We will first introduce ourselves"."let's start with you"iruka called out to the pineapple haired boy".

'The introduction ended pretty fast'.'Now I know everyone's names.The pineapple haired boys name was shikamaru Nara. Also the duck butt's name was Sasuke uchiha.

The person to the left to me was a pink haired girl.

Her name is Sakura haruno. She seems like a fan girl of Sasuke. 'I don't know why but I think I already feel hatred towards the girl and it is probably because she is a fan girl of Sasuke' Thought Naruto when suddenly something hit his head it was a white chalk.

"Naruto stop daydreaming and focus on the lesson" Shouted iruka. 

"I am sorry sensei, I will not repeat" said naruto.

"I hope you won't" Replied iruka. After he said that he started teaching the lesson again.
After some time a sound came and a screen
suddenly popped infrontof Naruto.

Intelligence has increased by 1

It surprised Naruto when it came but he became happy when he read it and thought
'Seems like gaining knowledge increases intelligence'. 'Although I had already theorized that it could happen now I am sure of it'.

After a few more dings and screens showing up.The theory subjects finally ended when it was time for combat training.

"Everyone get ready. Today in combat training we will learn the basic ninja combat stances" shouted iruka.He then started showing how to move your legs and the way you keep your atms.

"Keep on trying to do this until u remember and do it perfectly" Said iruka.

'I tried to do what he just showed when suddenly a screen popped up in front of me.

Learned a new skill "Basic ninja style".

'It seems like I can learn a new skill after trying to do it and can do it to a certain amount.

"Open skills"

Skill List Window _____________________________________________ Passive Skills

Gamer's Mind: Lv Max. Allows the user to calmly and logically think things through. Allows peaceful state of mind. Grants one an immunity to psychological status. Strong and powerful Genjutsu being the exception depending on the users level and skill.

Gamer's Body: Lv Max. Grants a body that allows for the user to live the real world like a game. HP & CP are fully recovered after sleeping. _____________________________________________ Passive/Active Skills

Observe: Lv 1 Next 0/100 observing objects, situations, and people allows for quick information gathering. The higher the skill, the greater the data obtained.

Basic Cooking: Lv 4. Next Lv 34/400. The ability on how to cook meals and how good it turns out. Current level only allows you to make simple meals such as instant ramen, boiled rice or eggs. Hint: Some meals can only be made when using a recipe or having watched someone teach you how to cook it.

• Increases cooking speed by 14% (instant meals aren't affected)

• Increases the success of creating a new basic level dish by 20%

• Increases how well the meal taste by 4% (instant meals aren't affected)

Basic ninja style: Lv 1.Next level 0/100.The basic ninja stance learned by all academy students. It builds a firm foundation for different types combat styles.

• Increases dexterity by 5%

•Decreases difficulty of doing other combat styles by 10%
___________________________________________

'If I level it up It will make it easier for me to learn complicated combat styles so I will mainly focus on strengthening this skill.

"We will now start sparring.I will choose the students who face against each other randomly" Iruka's loud voice broke Naruto out of his trance.

"The first to fight will be Naruto and sasuke. Both of you come forward and get in stance".

"Allright" replied Naruto and sasuke.

Both of them got ready.
"Start" Shouted iruka.

Both of them then shot backwards away from each other.

Naruto and sasuke were now facing each other. Both of them were waiting for who would strike first.

it was at that moment sasuke kicked towards naruto's head.

Naruto blocked it with his hand and did a backwards flip.

Now that Naruto was out of reach from sasuke he ran towards him to gain momentum and hit him in the chin.

sasuke became dazed for a second. Even a second was precious in a fight.

Although sasuke reacted nearly instantly that second cost him because Naruto was already in mid strike but sasuke caught naruto's hand and gripped it really hard and didn't let go then he kicked Naruto in between naruto's legs which was the precious place of any male.

This all happened in seconds. When Naruto screamed loudly and passed out and the last thing he remembered was hearing a ding sound and a screen popping out but didn't see what was written on it.

_____________________________________________

Show some support for the author by clicking vote.Also give some feedback