Chapter 2 The New Girl

Daphne hugs Puck and tells him "you're back, we miss you"

"Hey marshmallow" Puck ruffles Daphne's hair "it's good to be back, I miss this home. I miss all of you"

Oh really? He misses us then why didn't he visited us? not even once. I'm happy that he's back but I'm mad at him for breaking his promise.

"What a happy reunion" I say sarcastically, I grab my jacket "excuse me" pushing Puck out of the way.

"Where are you going?" Daphne grabs my arm "aren't you going to say hi to Puck??"

"I promised Bella that I will go to school earlier so we could finish our assignment, I tend to keep my promises" I told Daphne making sure Puck hears it too.

I grab my bike but before I could go I heard Puck saying "She's mad at me, isn't she?"

"Yup" Red answers him.

I will never forget the night before he left.

"I heard you are leaving with Uncle Jake" this is one of the rare moments when Puck and I are not arguing. When people are around we tend not to get along well maybe because of our pride.

""There's nothing left for me here" after a few seconds of silence "I didn't mean it that way. What I mean is there's a whole world out there to discover"

"I understand. You're stuck in this town for so long and now you have the chance to explore the world without worrying about us. You had a chance to explore the world before when we were in New York but you've return with us, why didn't you take your chance then?"

Puck smiled "I just can't leave all of you behind dealing with the Scarlet Hand" he did something that is very unpuck like. He steps closer to me and touch my face "I can't leave you behind"

"You can't leave me behind before but now you can leave me behind??"

Puck hugs me "you don't need me anymore, you're safe, you can protect yourself. Don't worry Grimm, I'll visit whenever I can"

I pull away "promise?" then I held up my pinky finger.

"I promise" we did the pinky swear "stinkybrain"

I stuck out my tongue "stinkpot" then we both laugh.

The next day he's gone.

I finally reach the school garden. Apparently I am too early because I don't see Bella anywhere. Bella used to be an enemy but she's my best friend now. Bella, Natalie, and Toby were part of the Scarlet Hand but I've forgiven them and they're my friends now. It's not their fault that their emotions were manipulated. Rumpelstiltskin manipulated them and made them think their parents abandoned them.

I bring out my phone and text Bella Hey I'm in the school garden, I'm a bit early.

Bit early? Are you sure you're Sabrina?  She texted back.

I'm just excited to do the paired assignment I reply back

Really? Hold on, I'm on my way

A few minutes later Bella arrived. She drop down next to me.

"Why are you so early?" Bella asks suspiciously

"You said we should go to school early to finish our assignment"

"Yeah but you're too early, earlier than the time we agreed on"

Once Bella is in this mode there's no escaping her "I'm excited to do the assignment" I smile at her.

"Don't smile at me, spill the beans Sabrina"