Chapter 7 The Search is On

The last thing I remember was lying on the ground at the river bank and I remember not being able to move or breath. I open my eyes, I see white walls. I look around and to my left there's a vase of flowers on the bedside table and there's also a black marker. I pull away the oxygen mask from my face and I notice the IV injection in my left hand. Was I in a worse condition? I was about to remove it but I remembered that I should wait for a nurse or a doctor to remove it.

The last time I was in a hospital room was when I used the Little Match Girl's matches to go after Red and ended up facing the Jabberwocky. That was the time I broke my arm. Daphne was mad because we were supposed to use the match together. She was scribbling 'GET WELL SOON!' on the cast on my arm with a black marker. I smile while remembering that memory.

Wait a minute, why is there a black marker here? My smile fell from my face. Pull the blanket off me to check my legs. I don't have any cast or broken bones in my body and there's no ink that I can see. This only means one thing. I get up and pull the IV bag with me to the bathroom.

"Aaarrrggghh!! I knew it! Puck drew on my face!"

The last time he drew a mustache, a goatee, and wrote 'Captain Doodieface' and this time he drew a tree on my forehead, a diamond in each side of my cheeks, mustache, goatee, and the worse of all dots all over my face. How am I suppose to remove all of these?? I grab the cloth hanging in the bathroom and wet it with water and soap. I scrub at my face even though I know it won't come off. I close my eyes and place the wet cloth over my face and scream.

As my eyes are close I can feel warmth and see a bright light like someone flashing a light at my closed eyes. I can hear the door in the room opens and hear Puck laughing. I forgot to close the door to the bathroom. Suddenly the bright light fades away.

"Hey Stinkpot! Come out of the bathroom"

I tried to walk out of the bathroom with cloth still covering my face. Someone is helping me get out of the bathroom "Sabrina you can't just cover your whole face for the rest of the time, it will fade away like the last time" it's Daphne and I answer "Watch me do it, I'll cover my fave for the rest of the time if I have to"

Someone grabs the cloth from my face "Hey!" I shout at Puck "give that back!" he's holding the cloth but he's looking weirdly at me.

"Oh Puck did not used a permanent marker. You could have just told us you've already removed it instead of covering your face."

"Wait, what???" I look at Puck who is as confused as me and he's holding the marker.

"It says here it's permanent" Puck says

I went back to the bathroom and look at myself in the mirror. There is no sign of any ink on my face, as if there's no doodle at all a moment before.

"Lieblings, I have good news today" it's Granny Relda "Sabrina is free to go."

Later at the house, I told my family about what I have found in the forest. We told Granny Relda that we want to know more about the Golden Stone, she allowed us to the research work about the stone. Mom approved of it but Dad didn't, saying it's too dangerous to know more about it.

Later, Bella, Natalie, and Tobby arrived. We are all looking through the journals of our ancestors hoping there would be a clue about the stone. Red, Daphne, Puck, Bella, Natalie, Toby, and I are searching though Natalie and Tobby are more concerned with eating the snacks. It's been a few days, I wonder what happened about our project?

I walk towards Puck who is now eating a sandwich, a blue sandwich.

"Uhm Puck" I said quietly and he just looks at me "can I ask you something?" he just stares at me "what happened to our . . . project? Did you remove me as your partner since I'm not doing anything?"

The Golden Stone (The Sisters Grimm FanFiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें