Chapter 4 The Stone

By morning in the dining room, everyone is looking at Puck and me. Red and Daphne are laughing, what's new about that. Mom, Granny Relda, and Uncle Jake look amuse. Dad is just plain face but I know it's worst because it made Mr. Canis smile a bit.

"Oh lieblings what are we going to do to you?" Granny Relda chuckles.

"Can we just go to the Hall of Wonders?" I look at Puck, who looks annoyed "how long does it take before the color disappears?"

"About a week" he grumbles

"The last time your skin color changed you end up with a tail" Daphne reminds me "are you ready for another tail?"

Both Puck and I groans.

"Oh dear, what happened to the both of you?" Knox asks, Knox looks like a 20 year old guy. He is the new Magic Mirror.

"It's Puck fault" I glare at Puck "do you have something that can help us?" I ask Knox

"When I heard prank gone wrong I didn't expect it to be like this" I turn around and see Bella by the door.

"How did you know?" I ask Bella, who is smiling, and I look at Daphne, who is also smiling "Daphne told you"

"Are you sure you don't want to be blue? You look like the perfect couple" Bella laughs and Daphne laughs, so does Red "Sabrina, you would look perfect if you wear Madison's clothes. Especially her shoes"

"All the more reason to remove this blue color" I tell her

Knox clears his throat "I would need the key to retrieve the potion" he looks at Granny Relda "Granny Relda" Granny gave him the set of keys. Knox calls her Granny Relda because she insisted. Since Knox look like he can be a grandson to Granny Relda, she insisted that Knox call her 'Granny Relda' instead of 'Ms. Relda' or 'Relda'.

"Why don't the both of you come with me" he looks at me and Puck. We enter the mirror.

After a long walk we arrived at the right door, Knox uses the key and open the door. Inside the door there are different colored vials on the shelves with label on them. Knox grabs two vials with orange liquid.

"Here, drink it" he gives us the vials.

"What's the side effect?" I ask him

"Will we grow a tail?" Puck asks

"A tail? It doesn't give you a tail, only the toadie egg antidote will give you a tail. This will not have a side effect."

We both drink the contents of the vials. Within minutes our skin turns to normal but our hair is still blue.

"What about our hair?" I ask Knox

"Let's not use too much magic, your hair color will disappear in a week. Just wait it out"

"Sabrina!" It's Daphne "hurry it up or we'll be late for school"

At school, Bella made sure Puck takes the seat to my right. Sitting in front of me is Natalie, behind me is Bella, to my right is Puck, in front of Puck is Toby, behind Puck is Wendell.

Ms. Belinda enters the room "Good Morn-"

Madison enters the room, she's late again. She mumbles 'sorry' to Ms. Belinda but stops in her track and look at us, especially where Puck is sitting. It occurs to me that Puck is sitting at her place. Before I could tell Puck that he's sitting on Madison's place Toby speaks.

"What are you staring at weirdo" Toby points at the back of the room "if you are looking for an empty seat there are a lot in the back"

"Good Morning" Ms. Belinda greets us and we greet her back with "Good Morning Ms. Belinda"