chapter 1

Hello friends. ..

This is a new genere of shraman story. Namik would fit into any frame as a vibrant actor. ..even to a ghost. ..handsome ghost. ..!!!in that case. ..why not a prince. ..

So, I came up with this new track. ..I don't have idea about how far you all love this historical genere. .but I hope you would love this too. .

I did a lot of homework for this track. Though the main stream is imaginary, the charectors were real. They do exist in history. .Some incidents too. ..

I had to pick words carefully for this FF. I tried to explain as far as I know .I have given  meanings for some words then and there. .

The main leads were shraman. .and I hope you will render your support for this track too. ..

Now get ready to travel back to 733 AD. ..which was a golden period of karnataka where the eastern chalukyas ruled eminently. ..

__ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

   733 AD. .. somewhere at deeper jungle. ..

  " shravan. ..Hold  on yourself. .. there must  be any  village near somewhere. ..if we get  to there, then no need to be worried. ..just hold on. ..."

Ranjith Singh, the senapathi  (commander ) of the Eastern Chalukya said worried.. He applied pressure over  shravan ' s wound with a piece of  cloth hoping that he could control his bleeding.

   Ranjith was not only the brave commander of his dynasty  but also a trustworthy friend of the crowned prince Shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya. ..And ,that's why he had the privilege to call him by his pet name , Shravan.

  Shravan  winced with pain as the stabbed  wound at his waist just below the chest continued to bleed. Still , he  laughed sarcastic. ..

" Ranjith. .My dear Mithra!.I am holding on. ..but if I continue to bleed like this ,  I am going to  faint for sure. .."

  Ranjith ' s blood heated   with outrage. ..

" cowards. ..they stabbed at the back  !! ..dammit. ..if I ever get to see that culprits, I will slash them down. .."

Shravan ' s horse Neela neighed as if  she admitted with Ranjith. ..

" My dear friend, you provoked my Neela too. Look at her !. ..she is restless. .."

Shravan and Neela were close enough to understand each other.  The bond  he shared with his horse, Neela  was something impeccable.. He used to take care of her like his very own sibling. ..Neela  was not less than him . She strived to safeguard her master in every possible way. .she loved him much. ..now, she was a bit restless to see her wounded master. ..