chapter 25

"But, on one condition. .."

Everyone's gaze was fixed on veera chola. ..

He jerked his shoulders and replied. ...

   " why you all seemed serious. .? I heard of  shiv ' s passion for dance. ..I wanted to witness the same. ..This is my strict condition ...consider this as a wedding ritual you should do. .."

Veera chola wiggled his brows. ...

Everyone including guruji sighed. ..

" Chola. ..you scared me. ..even I wanted to see Shravan's  dance. .."

Now, shravan was forced to perform as everyone wished to see him dancing. ..

Shravan nodded and stood at the centre of the royal plot form. ..

  Everyone took their seat. ..Shravan's eyes wandered every nook and corner in search of suman. ..

Chola might have understood. ..

" krithika. ..call suman. ..someone is dying to see her. .."

  He teased shravan. ..shravan cursed under his breath that nothing left unnoticed by chola. ..

He concealed his despair by smiling at him. ..

  Suman reached the royal chamber. ..she bowed to everyone respectfully. ..she had a seat near Bhaanu. ..

  Shravan's eyes met with Suman's. ..they shared thousands of untold stories that left behind for the past three or four hours. ..

" ikkkummm. .."

Now, it's Ranjith s turn to bring the duo back to  the present. ..He didn't want his friend to be embarrassed once again in front of everyone by chola  king. ..

     The royal chamber was well lit with the modesty of lamps. ..the vibrant colours of curtains were hung around. ..the elegant architectural elevations were decorated with ivory and silver. ..there was some beats of music that was played by dhols  as shravan instructed. ..

   Shravan stood at the centre of the platform by facing East. ..He took off the angavastra covering his upper body and tied it around his hip. ..

     No doubt his rippled physique would stole everyone's eyes. ..

For shravan,   Dancing was something like  performing at a war field. ...He closed his eyes for a moment and touched the floor respectfully. ..

Then, he started to perform. ..He raised his arms in elegant manner, his feet were matching to the beat and rhythm. ..His hands and legs were moving effortlessly forward, they swirled around whenever necessary. ..it was a flawless performance where the audience were wonder struck. ..

   His dance conveyed emotions of anger. . . He depicted a Warfield in his every move. ..technically, his every mudras, kriyas, and bhav were too good. ..

Slowly, shravan was in his own world, he didn't danced for the audience. ..He didn't danced for appreciation. ...He didn't danced for the music that played behind. ..He danced for himself. ..infact, it seemed that he was guided by the cosmic energy. ..He resumed the 'nataraja '  pose and continued it for some moments. ..

   " whoa...whoa. ..perfect. ..marvelous. ...wonderful. ...no wonder you are named 'shiv Pandav Vikramadhitya '. ...I am impressed man. .."

Veera chola said in wonder...no one had words to say. ..Their applause  said their minds. ..

Suman sat asif she was in an alternate universe...she never thought such kind of Shravan's other side. ..she could do nothing more than feeling  proud of her man. ..