chapter 13

Krithika and poorni were awestruck to see suman, who was looking not less than a goddess . ..

  " krithika. ..poorni. .."

Suman called them. ..

" ji suman. .."

"  I will be at Shravan's room. ..don't allow anyone inside. ..if necessary, I will call you. .."

Krithika didn't dare to ask her anything ...poorni couldn't held her by asking ...

" suman. ..He is in a deathbed. ..Please. ..cry out loud. ..it's not good to be calm. .."  she told hesitantly, in between her sobs. .

Suman smiled sarcastic. ..

   " don't allow anyone inside. .."

She left to Shravan's chamber without turning to them. ..

------------------------------------------------------

    Suman  walked towards him in trembling silence. ..thinking how she would survive without him. ..she  sat beside him. ..

     She looked him  painfully. ..He was lying speechless, motionless. ..His chest was rising up and down mildly which was the only sign that he is alive. ..

   Her eyes shed down tears. ..the frozen blood over his angavastra suggested that he had fought against someone. ..With the wound, it was clear that he had been  shot from back cowardly. ..Suman was uncertain ...where he went. .? whom he had fought with. .?

    Since it was time for the medication, she fed him with the medicine by placing his head  at her lap. ..

   It was unclear, whether it was due to medication or due to Suman's love filled touch. ..

   Shravan opened his eyes. ..unusually, his eyes  showed fear. ..

" su..Suman. ...He is too close to us. ..I need yo. ..you to be safe. ..I am aff. ..afraid. ..I. ..may not. ."

He gathered all his power to convey the message. ..

Suman hissed. ..

" issh. ...relax. ..shravan. ..you will be alright. ..don't worry about him. ..He won't dare to touch me. ..I am already yours. .."

Suman hoped that shravan would be alright. ..she reassured him to avoid pressure on his mind though, she was frightened with this new information. .

Shravan couldn't hold him anymore. ..He fainted again. ..a lone tear escaped from his eyes. ..

    Suman held his hands and caressed his cheeks. ..she ruffled his hair. .

She was with him for the entire day. ..she caged his hands and kept it at her cheeks. ..throughout. ..

Little while later,

It was time for the medication,  she  fed him with the medicine. ..He didn't swallow it. ..the medicine came out. ..

   The courage she had so far ,deserted her....the lump in her throat was getting too tight to bear. . ..she bursted into loud cry. ..her heart twinged. ..

   " will you abandon me finally?"

Her sob continued. ..Shravan's body trembled a bit. ..His eyes widely opened and fixed at suman. ..

  Suman experienced an incomprehensible state. ..she  felt as though her soul left her body. ...she had no courage to see him like that. ..she clenched her eyes and pleaded. ..

" devi durga. ..have you sent him to me only for three days happiness. .?I need him to be with me for my lifetime. .save him. ..Please. .."

    Shravan's eyes shut slowly. ..His body twitched rhythmic. ..Suman shivered at his condition. ..next moment, she shouted in soared fear. ...