chapter 22

Suman's admiration on shravan  grew endless. ..guruji was incomprehensible. ..He didn't bathered his paining legs, he continued to stand to witness the battle. ...

   Jayasimhan on the otherside was out of control. ..His fists curl with fury. ..His each muscle twitched to witness his downfall in front of his eyes. ..He didn't have any idea what's happening inside the fort. ..the backtracked soldiers joined jayasimhan. ...

Jayasimhan  yelled in extreme rage. ..

" whoever it may be. ..I will crush them like a nut. ..I will get princess Sumantha. ..ha. ..ha. ..ha. ..."

    As there was no bridge to cross the river, they can't get in. ..Jayasimhan decided to bring them out by open challenge. ..

But, it wasn't necessary at all. ..

A wooden bridge was pulled down from the fort and the soldiers come out. ..

Jayasimhan 's anger rose. ..He ordered his men to be ready to charge. ..

  He was surprised to see shravan and Bhaanu in front of the soldiers. ..

His anger turned to a sarcastic laugh. ..

" who's this. ..shiv. ..? "

" jayasimha. ..nothing is there to laugh. .."

" yes. ..nothing is there to laugh. ..I had a  strong doubt that someone  smart is there inside the fort. ..but, I didn't expect you. ..I must say. ..I am lucky. ..in a single war. ..so many benefits. ..."

" princess Sumantha. ...chola dynasty. ..brutal death of two  stupid Chalukians. ..and the E. Chalukya dynasty too. ..i am luck indeed. .."

     He  was proud of his fortune. ..He drew his ' khopesh '...

(Ref :cover picture. .)

"but, remember I will kill you both...my kophesh is longing to  taste your blood. ..and you too the Chalukian tigress. .."

   He pointed Bhaanu. ..

   Shravan looked at his khopesh. ..it was dangerously sharp at every side. ..it was a freaky truth that one who's been charged would be brutally injured. ..

   " jayasimha. ..even now, I give you a chance. ..you are here to fight for an unworthy reason. You are making your soldiers to shed their blood unnecessarily. ...it's not right. .."

Shravan wanted to give him a second chance. ..

" What. .?shiv. ..war doesn't determine who's right. ..only who's left alive .."

  " shiv. ..let me give you a chance. ..even now, you are outnumbered with soldiers. ..i am damn sure that I gonna kill you. ..then, I will get princess Sumantha ..I will make her a slave in my anthapura. ...ha. ..ha...ha..."

He started mocking. ..

" stop it jayasimha. ..don't you know how dhuriyodana was punished for humiliating a woman ...stop your shameless tongue. .."

Bhaanu said completely annoyed. ..

" sister and brother. ..! hand in hand. ...! today everything would come to an end. .. god is with me. .."

He replied sarcastic. ..

" yes jayasimha. ..may god have mercy upon you ;because I won't. .."
Shravan said calmly. ..

" in the name of Lord shiva. .."

"  hara hara mahadev. .."

Shravan gestured the soldiers to engage. ..