chapter 19

                "Ranjith. .."

  Shravan's  yell  startled Ranjith. ..He stood dead at the point since he had never witnessed shravan like that. ..

   Ranjith gulped. ..

     'Did he see Bhaanu at my chamber..? '

   Ranjith was not sure how to respond. ..

  Shravan steadily walked towards him. ..at the very next instant, shravan hugged Ranjith closely. ..

" I am so happy man. ..Bhaanu is lucky ...she won't get a better husband than you. ..but, you had broken my trust. ..you wasn't ready to share your feelings with me. ..that's the depth of friendship we had. ..i understood now. ..i am not a true friend for you. .."

    Ranjith was  awestruck ...He stood like a statue who was not able to speak. ..

   His eyes shed warm tears. ..He hugged shravan. ..

   " shravan. ..you have proved that you are a man of magnanimous. ..i am a simple soldier and Bhaanu. ...a princess. ..how do you expect me to exhibit my feelings. .?i was honoured with your friendship man. ...i pretended that I don't like her though I loved her from the bottom of my heart. ..even now, I would choose your friendship over my love for Bhaanu. .."

He said with emotionally blended. ..

   Shravan hit him with fake anger. ..

" Ranjith. ..love is a feeling. ..it's common for all irrelevant to the positions and status. ..even suman knew me as a simple soldier. ..didn't she love me. .? I don't know how I am going to face the day when she knew me as shiv. .."

Shravan laughed ...

   " you made me to scare shravan. .."

Ranjith sighed. ..

" okay. ..Ranjith. ..I wanted to discuss the real war strategy with you. ..listen carefully. .."

   As shravan started to narrate,  Ranjith 's eyes widened in disbelief. ..

" amazing shravan. .."

  He gleefully replied him. ..

------------------------------------------------------

        Jayasimhan  squinted his eyes  at the princess fort that loomed high in front of him. ..

  " Hidumbha. ...have you seen the fort .? "

   " your highness. ...I don't think that we have to spend much time to conquer. .."

He replied respectfully. ..

Jayasimhan laughed loud. ..

" senapathi. ..blow the conch. .let's announce our arrival. ..and convey them the message. .."