chapter 6

"Shravan. ..shravan. .."

This must be probably the fifth time Ranjith has been calling shravan. ..

Even this time, shravan turned deafened to his voice. ..perhaps, Neela too felt weird with her master ' s attitude. ..

She tossed her head with a wild neigh. ...

" neela. ..." shravan called her by name. .

She flared her nose in response. ..

" mmm. ..shravan ...have you been elf struck at the fort. ..I guess you are not on your accord. .."

" Ranjith. ..did you see the moon ...doesn't it look so dull. .? "

Ranjith  shook his head. ..

" shravan. ..for god sake will you speak in an understandable language. .? "

Shravan amused by his annoy. ..

" my dear friend. ..is it that much hard to understand. .? "

" of course. .."

His words were strong enough to convey his confusion. ..

" shravan. ..its a full moon and it's gleam lightens the entire jungle. ..if you say it opposite. ..what should I think ..? "

  Shravan grinned from his heart. ..He got down from neela. ..He lounged under the silhouetted tree. ..

    Something seemed to be amiss. ..

" my dear friend. ..aren't we going back. ?.perhaps... your father must be worried. .."

  Ranjith tried to access his mind. .

" no way. ..those eyes. ..I have met those eyes somewhere at my seven births. .."

Shravan spoke as if he was drawn into his dream world. ..

" What. .? You always love neela 's eyes. ..she is here. .."

Shravan threw a death glare at  Ranjith. ..

" why don't you come up with better ideas. .?"

Ranjith kept mum. ..

" aahh. ...."He sighed and continued. ..

" her elegance, simplicity, humanity, ....I think I am going to love her. ..the way she stared at me when I left. ..her moist eyes. ..she is one of a kind. .."

Ranjith huffed. ..

" shravan. ..do you know how much I was scared when you were not there. ..I  calmed down after seeing neela. ..she showed the fort. ..then only,I knew that it was a princess fort of chola dynasty. ..we are  always on for the declaration of war against them. ..on top of this,you are inside their fort. ..that too ...a princess fort. ..if veera chola ever knew this. .?"

Ranjith shook his head. ..

" I was relieved only after seeing you with guruji. ..I am worrying about your protection, you are making fun of me. ..."

  Shravan chuckled. ..

" Ranjith. ..there is no way I could  leave without my lady. .."

This was enough for Ranjith to faint. ..until now, he thought that shravan was joking. ..

He tugged his breath. ..

" shravan. ..are you serious. .?do you know ...jaya simhan had  sent a  proposal to marry  princess suman. .?"

Shravan shocked ...then he nodded to and fro as if he had determined what to do. ..

" then. ..I must be loving her. ..I will be marrying her. .."