The beginning of "him"

Jacks POV
I can't fookin sleep or do anything right now, Im bored out my mind just staring at the plain white ceiling of a dark, terrifying room fighting my own head.
Someone... Something is inside my head... But its not me.
I've been lying down for hours now... and there's not much I can do.
Here's the thing.
The second I make... any hint that I'm not asleep anymore, I'm completely fooked.
I will die..and there will be nobody around to save me. I was cut from my thoughts by a voice... The voice was hushed, it was playing with my brain, teasing me, warning me... Telling me in a whisper in my ear to " listen..."
I breathed in then out and did as the voice asked and stared at the ceiling again, focusing on the voices in my head. I shut my eyes listening to them all.
The voices began to speak in my head, all saying different things at the same time confusing my brain. The gears in my head turned not understanding them, driving me insane. Trying to focus on at least one.
"I'm dead..." One said in a dead flat tone of voice, I jumped a little since it had stood out clearest of the jumble of words from the multiple voices behind it.
It was muffled, as was the following voices that I had heard. Voices... Death voices, warning voices, ill voices, weak voices, crying voices...
"I don't feel so good" another voice follows in an ill mid tear sounding voice.

"Ì̴̧̯̪͌͑͝͠ţ̴͓̜̻̗̽̌̃̅̊'̸̹͓̟͓͓̩̭͕̟̬͚̘̳͉͗̀͆̒̌̔͛̇̍̌͑s̴̛̥̒̐̈͛͋̓́̌̐͝͝ ̶̱͖̪̬́͂̏̇͑͐͆͛̕a̵̳͚͓͉̤̗̲̭̎̊͒̏͂̄̀̈̒͒͘͝l̵̪̤͇̳̺̲͖͛̾͘͜l̵̨̨̞̮͍̜̘̻͙͉̰̋̀̏͋͐͘͜͜͝ ̷͉̣̝̩̭͔̤͚̫͚̋̈́͠ͅͅy̸̡̳͚̹̺̫̭͕͖̯͙̥̔̅ȏ̶̰̳̭̤̗͙̹͓̹͓̑͒̿̏̎͗̽̈̈́̂̄͛̍͠ͅú̸̢͚͍̖̣̺̩͉͚̥̟̳̣̈́̊̾͊͌̈́͊͒͐͘̚͝ͅȓ̴̛̳̻̾̓̑ ̶̳͓̞͐̓̋f̶̢̗͚̝̳͈̦̝̠̱͕̱̻̎̾ͅā̸̬̗́͒͌̍̈́̄̿͝ũ̶̙̗̱͉̆̋̇l̶̬̜̣͊̇̏̿͋͐̅̄̉̃́͛t̷̨̲̺̤̥̺͎̫͈̻̯͖̯̀͒̈́͊̆͊͌̓͛̀̿̕͜!̸̨̛̬̣͕̩͓̺̟̰̇̉͆̒͗͂̽̊̂̆͝͝͝" This voice

startled me with its un human, loud and toxic voice.
An image of the speaker of this voice flashing before my eyes. He or it was grinning widely and wickedly at me, blood dripping down his neck from a slash through his throat, his hair in a green fluffed mess like he had been tortured by someone grabbing and yanking the hair. It was glitchy with its movements like buffer on computers, who ever or whatever it was I couldn't tell, its eyes every so often corrupted in blackness of insanity and wicked evil with the demonic laughs through his teeth.
My eyes shot open and I sat up breathing heavily with a scream of being frightened. I looked around the room, hand on my chest holding my racing heart.
My chest felt cold and ill with fatigue, the room spun and the voices wouldn't shut up no matter what I had tried. I tried everything from A-Z that I could think of, banging my head on the wall, putting pillows over my ears and head, so many un affective actions that had only caused me agonizing pain all over my body.
I cried, there was nothing I could do but sulk and listen to the voices.

"We all know about anti don't we?..." An optimistic voice replied in a sarcastic way. It hit me hard and I felt terror that the voices... the voices speaking... Talking... They... They were all me.
It was Anti, its name, it had to be Anti.
I kept listening despite the new knowledge and jump scare I had. Voices stuck out like rusted nails in an abandoned building.
"I'm dead!" The flat voice said again angrier showing emotion that I thought the voice never could have.
"Fookin' descend into madness and depression." Another voice echoed in my head.

"Hahahahaha" there was that laugh again! The one belonging to the corrupted demonic speaker that I had figured to be Anti.
It's demon voice echoes in my head everyday wherever I go, but I still had no clue who or what it was.
All it did was laugh and drive me insane, the voice mocks everyone.

"Di̵̩̦̭̼̝͈͍̓̈́̈́̌̓͠d̵̖͎͎̽̎͐͐͊̊ ̷̡̨̡̬̣̪̰̹͚̖͛͌̀͊̃͗̎͘͜͠y̴̤̙̞̐̀̆̊̀̂̄̍̑̋̇̏̕ơ̷̜̙̽͒͌̂̈́̂͑͐̎̈̂͜͠ų̸̨͓̖͉̙̟̭̱̥̍̓̅͗̕̕ͅͅ ̸͙̞̎͊̈́̽͗̈́͗̾̂̔̒͆͘͘͘m̷̻̦̻͇̗͓̯̠̰̫͋̈́̓̐̋͛̑̋̋͝͠i̴̮̘̞̳̫̹̞̫̬͓̪̱͇̔̃̊̒̅͋͝ss̶̢̛̖̥̜͑̎͛̓̌͆́̀̚͝ ̴̢̻͓̘͎̻̌̓̊͝͝m̸̡̛̠̯̞̼̯̗̠̯̰̩̳̺̱̏̽̈́͋̌͑̈́̀̌̒͆͝ͅȩ̶̛͕̠̖͔̲̈́̓̍̄̌?̴̨͓͍̝͔̪͕̯̕" I jumped.