"Why don't you just do it?!"

A/N
Heyyyy guys! Im back! Sorry for such a long wait but I am better than ever now! So heres a new chapter thats slightly longer for you guys for being patient and supportive <3
-AntiMonica02
09/03/2018

----
Darks POV
Surprise stops my dead heart, flinching as Anti lunges at me. Unable to dodge him. His hands collide harshly against my shoulders. Gripping my shirt in his fists as we tumble to the ground. With a thud and groan. He's quick to make sure I can't move. Scrambling on top of my legs to stop me kicking him off. His hands dig into my wrists as he pins them above my head. Leaving me in what he would consider  "helpless position" .
His face menacing above mine, but as far as he could be away from mine in fact. Glitching crazily into all sorts of freezing motions; yanking at his hair, screaming or yelling, laughing.
He was Physcotic with his laughter that scared me deep down. The all too haunting familiarity of fizzing static glitch bars that glitched chunks out of him. The same things that haunted those of any living soul who'd encountered him face to face, that had ever been possessed by him that he'd used as puppets, he's in their deepest nightmares. Anti was pure evil at its worst, the second scariest bed time story that you would never read nor tell to your innocent children. At the mention of his name can scare someone or send a shiver of fear trickling down your spine like blood dripping down bone. The gruesome smell of metallic human blood of every victim he'd killed in alley ways and discarded in garbage bins or left them at the scene of the crime. A ruthless killer with no mercy to show towards anyone. Im sure we all get the point that Anti is overall a scary being to exist and encounter.

But Im not pathetic enough to let him scare me. I can be just as cruel as him. Just as emotionless, heartless. Im scarier and better known than Anti. Im Dark, mentioned in every conversation that can drive people mad. I lurk around every corner, when you sleep I'm there and lurk in the darkest parts or dreams and thoughts. Everyone knows me, everyones encountered me and fears me. Young or old.
But Anti and I are considered as a duo of the cruelest and scariest bedtime stories that campers would tell each other around the campfire. It went a little like this... if I can remember.
"Two demon like creatures rome among us. One that can only lurk in the shadows with radiating green eyes, the only warning you see before you're consumed and dead. The other, scarier than him with glowing red eyes that could take any form he choose making him a dangerous predator.
They were considered as outsiders, outcasts when they were alove.  Said to have been tortured to the point of insanity and to madness. They lurk in the shadows, mist and dreams. Dwelling among our deepest darkest thoughts, wondering in our nightmares. Thriving within humanity of blood from corpses of the living or already dead. Its said they'd once unburied a whole cemetery in one night, feeding off of lingering and lost souls and the remaining blood within the corpses. Eating the flesh off every bone, leaving behind the skeletons of every corpse, bloody or not. Leaving every skeleton scattered across the soil together or scattered into bones. Then moved on go every cemetery in the city. Over ten were found to be raided and unburied, not knowing if they were looking for something or hungry. But the one thing they do kmow, those of the people who've lived to see them... They're still roaming among us, seeking out any living soul to kill till they find the correct one to posses and replace. A duo capable to take over the world in a night together, but its told that they are at war with each other, that they fight for overall dominance of the world."
The story made me laugh, all though most of it was true like tearing up the cemeteries... The part that Anti and I would work together always made me laugh.  Just the thought of it. We're enemies, more than enemies in all honesty. I hated myself though, because deep down, I wish we would just work together and rule together. Deep down feeling brewed for him. Ones that wanted him to be in my arms. But I'd loose my purpose. I'd loose the fight through pity.

"You're pathetic Dark! I can beat you any day!" He snarled as he glitches all over the place. I opened my mouth to speak, but caught my tongue as I stared up into his eyes.
"Well!? Why don't you fight me you little Bitch?!" He hisses right above my face. His lips only just above mine in a snarl. Somewhere in me begged for Anti to love me, to lower his lips onto mine. Another screamed at me to fight him off of me, to fight back. I struggled against his grip trying to force him off of me. His hands tighten around my wrists and legs press harder against mine. My back arches beneath me as I twist and turn in attempt to free myself. Anger boils within me and thoughts knot together like a noose.
"You're weak!... Just like him!" He glitches in mockery. Referring to Jack. "This world is mine. You're the only thing in my way, I'll end you!" 

"Well then why don't you just do it?! You can say it all you want but you never do!! We've done this for years Anti!! Years and Years on end and still neither of us are any closer to conquering or giving up!!!" I screamed at him in full furry. Spitting each word with poisonous anger.
His eyes widen shocked at my outburst. Not expecting my words. His hands loosen a little around my wrists, but not enough to free myself. He freezes above me, shocked. His thoughts capturing him in a net. His eyes soften as his gaze falls to the side.
Anger screams its way from my clenched jaw as I continue to struggle. Refusing to let me go though. I don't bother to stop thrashing and yelling to listen. I didn't care about outbursting at him, the stupid cunt deserves it. I wanted him dead. All he did was cause me pain and trouble. Even if we were told in stories to be a team, a duo... We would never be one. I know Im told to be the stronger and scarier demon in campfire stories. But they're exactly that, stories. Stupid make up fairytale mockeries of the true nature of Anti and I. Its impossible to work with an insensitive cunt like Anti!

"I-I don't know... I just can't" Anti says softly with a sigh. Letting out a long breath. "There's something that just won't let me." His eyes lock back onto me. Holding his soft expression that scared me more than anything. Its more than unusual for him. " There's something that's holding me back against you. Dark. I can't bring myself to just end you"