"Im always near"

A/N
Sorry if its bad. But hey its a part and tbh I like it!

------Previously-----
Jacks POV
I smile at him and kiss his forhead. Taking both his hands in mine.
"Does this mean we're-" Mark cut me off by looking me in the eyes with a smirk.

"There was only one thing I could say... Septiplier away"
-----

Marks POV
The rooms dead silent with Jack asleep. The only sound is the beeping heart monitor beside him. Jack appeared peacefully asleep as I held his hand, gently rubbing my thumb over his hand. I smiled a little, happy that we were finally a thing... But also sad that it was this way. That we became a thing in a hospital while his condition is still unstable, unknown.

There wasn't much to do in here but think. My brain danced with memories of Jack and I. Both memories that made me smile with a quiet yet cautious laugh and those that made my smile drop to a quivering lip wanting to cry. Memories of how we'd met. Memories of how we'd hid our feeling for years... It seemed funny that we'd hid it from each other for so long. I don't know how the other hadn't noticed. I sighed with a smile and laid my head down on the hospital bed, laying my head in my arms, glancing up at Jack.
Quiet snores between weak breaths.
Smiling with a yawn, my eyelids became heavy... Dragging themselves down to shut. The room spun, my hearing muffling till I felt nothing.

-----
Jacks POV
I woke feeling a warm hand on mine. Turning my head enough to find Mark asleep, leaning against the bed. A smile crept its way across my face as I ran a hand gently through his hair. His back rose and fell with each breath, he wasn't currently snoring which I was thankful for.
I slid my hand from his hair to his cheek, cupping his cheek and glancing lovingly at him. I felt bad from dragging him into my chaos of a world, the one full of darkness.
Suddenly an urge filled me, an urge to make out with Mark... I couldn't do that... He's asleep so I can't get his consent. I knew who or rather what was giving me this urge. I snarled and narrowed my eyes, looking to my side as if I was looking up into my head. Anti.

"Come on Jack, do it. You are Septiplier now" Antis words bit into my brain like a zombie, making me mindlessly to even consider it. I shook my head refusing to take on his characteristics.

"Im not like you Anti, Im not a menace who forces people to do things they don't want to like you. Plus I thought you were gone!" I spoke back to him in my mind. Hoping it could work like that. To both my thankfulness and fear... It did and I heard his demonic laugh that I hated. I cringed with the flashbacks of the voices in my room before he'd fought me for control. Flinching as the voices filled the room again.

"What are you doing?! Don't challenge him!"

"Help me!"

"Me? Gone?! IM ALWAYS NEAR!" Anti snapped at me making me flinch with the ambush of scoldings from the voices.

"Save yourself before you're trapped like us!"

"You're making a mistake Jack!"

"And I wouldn't make such accusations in your current position." Anti's harsh voice echoed through my ears.

"YOU'RE CRAZY!" One of the voices screamed in my ear, causing a loud ringing.

"No one's around to save you" another voice hissed at me. I felt my heart begin racing, hearing the heart monitor beside me speed up its beeping.

"It would be too bad for Mark to wake up finding me... Thinking its you now wouldn't it?" My eyes widened. 'He wouldn't ' I hoped I was right. His demonic laugh filled the room... But how?! He was in my head when he was speaking to me not even a minute ago?!

"KEEP YOUR MIND SANE OF HE'LL TAKE A CHANCE!"
Suddenly a sharp pain filled my body making me squirm, trying to lessen the pain as it crept up from my legs to my chest. Feeling like something eating away at my flesh.

"You fool!"

"You're Dead too!" The voices continued to scold me as the pain hit my heart area. A black goop consuming the skin up my neck, doubling the pain. I let out a pained scream as the pain increased its force, my body convulsing against the pain.

"Oh my Dear Jackiboy... I'm everywhere darkness is. Shadows are my friend" he talked down to me like a puppy. Two radiating green eyes lit up the darkness of the room at the end of my bed. Staring straight at me. Feeling them burning into my soul.

"Jack?! " I heard over my screaming. I swung my head towards Mark finding him awake. His eyes wide with both fear and concern. His hair was a mess and his glasses hung crocked on his nose.

"Oh you are always the one to spoil the fun" Anti yelled annoyed.
Marks eyes gazed past me, his hands balling up into fists. I clenched my jaw and eyes shut, letting out a loud scream that hurt my jaw to let out.

"You again! I told you to fuck off and leave my Jackiboy alone!" Mark yelled. Standing up and stomping his foot. I continued to scream uncontrollably and squirm.

Marks POV
"What are you doing to him?" I yelled as my anger built up. Anti's radiating eyes lit up his teethy grin making my anger increase.
"You think this is some fort of game Anti?!" Anti's eyes shut. His black figure becoming visible against the darkness. His head shook with a laugh chesty laugh. His eyes shot open with his hand shooting out words Jack as his head spun to look at him. Jack stopped struggling, his eyes rolling as his eyes shut and his body fell limp in the bed.
My eyes widen as I rush to his side. Hearing Anti laugh wickedly before he disappeared.
"Jack? JACK?!" I yell his name trying to wake him. His body doesn't move... That was till fear eclipsed me, watching as Jack smirked with closed eyes... A laugh escaping through his teeth.

"Looks like once again Jack is no more" his eyes opened... Lighting up with the awful radiating of the green eyes of Anti.

"NO!"